• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. 87tpita

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

the avatar is my lovely wife and my 4 year old son.... my user name comes from my love of cars and my infatuation for many years with 3rd generation Trans Am's ..... Ive owned 7 of them since the age of 19..(32 now)... 87tpita stands for 1987 Tune Port Injection Trans Am. I actually sold my last...
  2. 87tpita

hello, new member from illinois

Im in Tinley Park IL....... south suburb of Chicago
  3. 87tpita

Just picked the atr in 30-06 today..... shot 20 rounds through it....... I was worried about the recoil after reading online discussions comparing it to a 12ga slug......... I have to say it is no wear near that, not even close. It felt buttery smooth and I felt like I could shoot all day with...
  4. 87tpita

Greetings from IL!!

welcome from Tinley Park IL.....
  5. 87tpita

I was touching slugs consistently at 115 yrds so its definitely accurate but the cost of sabot slugs is silly. $12 plus tax for a box of 5... hornady sst
  6. 87tpita

heres a pic of everything above and the savage axis in .223
  7. 87tpita

heres a few pics,,,, 500....12ga, xd9...9mm and marlin....22 magnum
  8. 87tpita

wanted to stop by and say hello. I recently bought a Mossberg atr in 30-06 with fiber optic sights that I will be picking up this week... Ive owned a 500 for about 6 years and it has proven to be the "can do it all shotgun" for me... I have an 18" barrel and pistol grip for hd,, standard stock...
Back