• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. ultra.stache

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

Ultra500 build video/photos starting my 500 build. I will provide video demonstrating all products I pick up, including their installation and shooting experience. I'm starting with a Hogue Tamer pistol grip. I will post videos that are much more thorough than this one. ;)...
  2. ultra.stache

New mossberg500 owner -- NY

The Hogue Tamer grip arrived today from Itsricmo. Thanks! Feels good. Can't wait to shoot it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKX6Wt9FoV4&feature=player_embedded
  3. ultra.stache

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

"MOSSBERG" forend strap Wondering where to get the "MOSSBERG" strap that is only attached to some 500s ribbed forends :?: Would be a nice feature to have until I get my ergo tri-rail and afg.
  4. ultra.stache

The Handlebar Moustache!

I really want to make that photo smaller haha.
  5. ultra.stache

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

hahaha thanks! I had not seen that yet. Posted a picture, as I do have a handlebar. 8-)
  6. ultra.stache

The Handlebar Moustache!

been working on this beast for a while. Don't think I will ever get rid of it.
  7. ultra.stache

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

I have been told my mustache is epic, magnificent, glorious. "Ultra.stache" seemed fitting. 8-)
  8. ultra.stache

Just broke her down for a quick cleaning. Turned out not to be that quick. Was having a hard time getting the bolt back in. Just didn't want to go in. Eventually I got it in, the right way, I think. The action works fine, safety works and all checks out. When I pull the trigger the bolt 'kicks'...
  9. ultra.stache

$5.99 on sale :mrgreen:
  10. ultra.stache

:lol: I was actually laughing at the pom-pom on my hat. watch it as i shoot. :lol: but yes. I was smiling all day shooting that. :D
  11. ultra.stache

Should be fixed now - had it set to private and not "unlisted"
  12. ultra.stache

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg3VmDBcBP8 first time out shooting my new berg hows my stance? still learning.
  13. ultra.stache

Troubleshooting - action stuck forward

I don't. All I have is hoppes. That's why I'm waiting on ballistol. I hear really good things.
  14. ultra.stache

I really wanted to clean it right when I got it but my buddy only had Hoppes 9 bore cleaner. I try to use all non-toxic chemicals and didn't feel like using that. Waiting on Ballistol. Hopefully I can get some online soon. Can't find it in-store anywhere.
  15. ultra.stache

Went shooting today for the first time - shot 25-30 federal target loads. Once I got into the second box the action got jammed a few times - couldn't eject the spent shell. Tried the the action lock lever - nothing. Had to give it a nice pull on the forarm to get the bolt to slide back. My...
  16. ultra.stache

thanks everyone!
  17. ultra.stache

Thanks for that information! Cost is the dictating factor right now.
  18. ultra.stache

Thanks! Eventually, I want to test the following add-ons: Hogue pistol grip Ergo railed forend Ergo hand stop Magpul AFG1 just to start. the receiver is drilled and tapped so I may add on a rail in the future but I really like just bead for now.
  19. ultra.stache

born and raised on Long Island. Moved up state - I can't take the traffic everywhere! Thanks.
Back