• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

Weapon Mounted Tactical Lights/Lasers

Most compact tactical laser for my 500 cruiser I was wondering what the most compact laser configuration I could get would be for my 500 Cruiser. I bought the cruiser so it'd be small and portable so I don't like attaching clunky accessories on it. But, I think a laser could help with the...
  2. D

Old Video, New News! 500 vs Frozen Chicken

Ya it's been awhile. I'm out living on the road with my band so I didn't have room to bring the mossy. It sucks, I have withdrawals but my S&W keeps me decent company
  3. D

Old Video, New News! 500 vs Frozen Chicken

so i just realized that my video on the youtube of me shooting a frozen chicken with my mossberg 500 loaded with hornady critical defense buck shot has 7,500 views! Thats crazy! my other videos barely have a hundred haha. well thanks for the support guys, you tube wants to pay me now! I put most...
  4. D

GUN SAFES

Well you can't really call it a gun safe, but it's a gun security cabinet. It's thinner steel but still has 3 locking points. It only cost me $115 from Big 5 and is going to do a good job while I save up for something better! It holds 8 long guns, has a shelf for ammo and etc. and fits my...
  5. D

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: DOOR BUSTER FITTED Good to know that incase zombies do attack, most of us will be ready with our short barrel door breachers. I mean, you never know when you need to open a locked door right?
  6. D

Most Complimentary Sidearm

Actually the rounds in the moon clips are Hornady XTP 125 grain .357s. I have some Gold Dots and Hornady CDs as well. Im still figuring out what loads my gun likes best, then I'll be loading that most often.
  7. D

Most Complimentary Sidearm

Hey guys, figured i need to post the actual side arm I bought. Here ya go
  8. D

Condor Shotgun Scabbard 29"

Nice! I looked at the voodoos online. I couldn't tell if they have the retention strap, does it? And $18?! Haha mine was 28 but it was better than 30 online plus s&h
  9. D

Hogue Inc. OM Stocks and Grips Reviewed, Mossberg Compliant

Re: HOGUE Tamer Pistol grip and forend for Mossberg 500 For sure, I read Brads review on it awhile back so I was planning on ordering it online, but when I found it at the gun show I got an even better deal. Thanks for the info, good to know both of you guys have one too
  10. D

Condor Shotgun Scabbard 29"

So I was at the Sacramento gun show today and picked up some good stuff. One of those things was a black Condor Shotgun Scabbard for my pistol grip Mossberg. It's 29" long and has MOLLE attachments all over. It comes with a shoulder/chest strap and has a security retention belt that tightens...
  11. D

Hogue Inc. OM Stocks and Grips Reviewed, Mossberg Compliant

Re: HOGUE Tamer Pistol grip and forend for Mossberg 500 Well guess what guys? I went to the Sacramento gun show today and bought the Hogue Tamer Pistol Grip for my Mossberg 500 Tactical Cruiser and it is AWESOME! I only had the Factory grip to compare it to but it's definitely 10x better than...
  12. D

What do you want to see me shoot?

Rip jack 13, I've got good news. My roommate works at a local gym and just brought home 4 worn out old basketballs for a little target practice. I'm thinking, 2 with slugs, 1 with high velocity buckshot and 1 with .357 magnums. Sound good?
  13. D

My new sidearm!

And here it is! Just picked it up this morning. I love it. Ironically it has 777 engraved on the inside of the cylinder swing. The Smith and Wesson 686-6 Plus Pro Series .357 Magnum Revolver. And the S&W with it's Mossberg big brother.
  14. D

Defense Ammo

Honestly I've found different guns to react differently to the same ammunition, much like in handguns and I think it's a good idea to test out a variety of HD ammo and see what works best with your specific gun. My 500 cruiser really likes the Hornady CD 2 3/4" 00 buckshot loads. I've tested...
  15. D

Exotic 12ga Ammo

Hey guys, once I get back from Florida I'll be making a trip to Reno NV to pick up an ATV tool box to pretty much have a safe in my van. While I'm there I'm going to be shopping around for some exotic ammo that I can't get in California. Of course I'll be making sweet videos afterward, so would...
  16. D

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Re: Project 500 HD Police Service Can't wait to see how it turns out. I've always enjoyed seeing someone turn stock into custom, no matter what the item.
  17. D

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: Sticky Safety Issue Well i disassembled my mossy again and lubricated it and cleaned it thoroughly, looks like it helped a little bit after working the safety back and forth so much. Thanks for the advice guys
  18. D

Home on the Range. (PICS & VIDEO)

Re: New music video from the range!!! Awesome job Rossignol! Thanks for using our music!
  19. D

Dog Food, Alabama VooDoo

Thanks so much Rossignol! I'm glad you like the album. I'll be looking forward to the next sweet video!
  20. D

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: Sticky Safety Issue Ya I've already disassembled and reassembled the gun a few times since owning it and have cleaned it thoroughly with solvent then relubricated and it's still pretty sticky. I'll see if I can a little tinkering tonight, doing another cleaning after that Monday shooting...
Back