• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. ripjack13

A list of President Trump's Accomplishments

Here ya go. You're welcome. Thank you President Trump. https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/?fbclid=IwAR3qRgb_jHqbb4lYXObLpTKv14yhEjdIaGBZa3Heza1vyigYSgXym0iW3CQ
  2. ripjack13

Question Of The Month. (December 2020) (Biden presidency)

What is in store for gun owners under a Biden presidency?
  3. ripjack13

Question Of The Month. (September 2020) (Riots)

Howdy, This is a monthly series of questions topic for everyone to join in on the discussion. Some of the questions may have a poll, and some will not. Don't be shy now, go ahead and post your answer and vote in the polls... Are riots an integral part of the country’s march towards progress?
  4. ripjack13

What's your ocean reel of choice?

I'm looking into gettin a new/used reel to ocean fishing off a man made rock pier, and I'm looking for ideas or comments on what is good and what is not. What exactly should I look for in a reel? Any line suggestions?
  5. ripjack13

Home made fishing cart.

I had an idea the other day. My grandson and I need some exercise. There's a pond we go to every weekend to fish, and I usually drive the 1/4 mile down to it, and I thought we could start walking down there instead of driving. He can use his bike, and I would carry everything we use. I gathered...
  6. ripjack13

Recipes

There seems to be a basic universal recipe for cooking fish. Let's see some of your favorite recipes. My pepere used to just use Worcester sauce and black pepper on the grill. That was yummy. Here's a good one I use, but I cook it in a cast-iron pan on the grill. (keeps the fish smell outa...
  7. ripjack13

New sub forum!!!

Welcome to the new fishing area. questions or comments on it, lemme know.
  8. ripjack13

Truck bed fishing rod ideas....

For the peeps who fish here, how do you secure your fishing rods in the bed of your truck? I'm looking for ideas that wont take up much room and I'm tired of just tossing em in the bed to rattle around.
  9. ripjack13

Server error reported.

I'm not sure what's going on. But I have Dan looking into it. I can make a topic, but can't read it. I can make a pm post. If anyone can see this, that's what's going on. @DHonovich
  10. ripjack13

Anyone following this?

Putnam county...
  11. ripjack13

Trophy User Titles

Just in case you're wondering what that number under your avatar profile box is, it's just a way of keeping track of how many posts you have. Some people have a hang-up over post count. Honestly, it doesn't matter, but there ya go. And here is the ranking order.... Trophy User Titles are as...
  12. ripjack13

Question Of The Month. (October 2019) (Movie Shotgun)

Howdy, This is a monthly series of questions topic for everyone to join in on the discussion. Some of the questions may have a poll, and some will not. Don't be shy now, go ahead and post an answer and vote in the polls... "What is your favorite movie scene with a shotgun?" Please post a...
  13. ripjack13

Need some good thoughts up here....

Lenny ( @LTB45 ) is in the hospital right now. He went into cardiac arrest on Monday around 3 AM. He may have been without oxygen for too long. Doctors fixed his blockage but they are waiting through the rest now. Come on Lenny! Pull through buddy!!! ***EDITED TO ADD BELOW TEXT***...
  14. ripjack13

INTRODUCING THE MOSSBERG MC1SC SUBCOMPACT 9MM PISTOL

https://www.mossberg.com/category/series/mc1sc/ INTRODUCING THE MOSSBERG MC1SC SUBCOMPACT 9MM PISTOL Trouble is unpredictable. It shows up without warning. It rears its ugly head when and where you least expect it. Trouble has no conscience. No regrets. No remorse. So be prepared. And be...
  15. ripjack13

Question Of The Month. (April 2019) (NRA Finances)

Howdy, This is a monthly series of questions topic for everyone to join in on the discussion. Some of the questions may have a poll, and some will not. Don't be shy now, go ahead and post an answer and vote in the polls... Is the National Rifle Association facing financial ruin as they claim...
  16. ripjack13

Solo 300

Omg....this is sooooo awesome!!!
  17. ripjack13

Blade Steel and Knife handle Reference Chart

I found this on the Midway website. Good info if you are interested. https://www.midwayusa.com/how-to-guides/knife-steel-and-handle-material-selection Blade Steel Reference Chart: STEEL TYPE / ROCKWELL HARDNESS 17-7 PH / 54-56 Good corrosion resistance, excellent for water sports...
  18. ripjack13

Double shot .22 revolver

https://www.range365.com/standard-mfg-introduces-twin-barreled-revolver?src=SOC&dom=fb Now this is interesting .... Thoughts?
  19. ripjack13

Question Of The Month. (December 2018) (Gun Owner Insurance)

Howdy, This is a monthly series of questions topic for everyone to join in on the discussion. Some of the later questions may have a poll, and some will not. Don't be shy now, go ahead and post an answer and vote in the polls... Should Gun Owners be Required to Carry Insurance? **Rules**...
  20. ripjack13

Hartford Connecticut Rally at the capitol

http://www.ccdl.us/component/jevents/eventdetail/4786/-/rally-at-the-capitol?Itemid=1 Rally at the Capitol Saturday, April 14, 2018, 11:00am Are you ready for a 2A Rally? It's time to remind the gun-grabbers that we're still here, and we still VOTE. If you have been outraged by anti-gun...
Back