• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

New Tactical .22

Great idea Lazy Eye!!! Never thought about that before! I will give them a ring tomorrow and see what they say about it! -Jonathan AKA ShooterMedic816
  2. S

New Tactical .22

My wife and inlaws got me the 715T for Christmas with a couple spare mags! I hadn't had a chance to get it out and shoot it until yesterday. To say that I am impressed is an understatement!!! Thing functions flawlessly and fired everything I fed it!!! Gonna spend some more time with it this...
  3. S

Hello from Texas-Mossberg Rep.

Kinda late jumping in on this post but glad to see a factory rep get involved on the forum!!!! When tough customer service questions arise its nice to be able to go straight to the source! Thanks for making yourself available Edna!!! -Jonathan AKA Shootermedic816
  4. S

LEO from Maine

I'm new here too, seems like a great group of guys around here! Lots of great information on the forums! Stay safe out there and welcome!!! -Jonathan AKA ShooterMedic816
  5. S

New Guy

Hey pyro!!! Yeah I worked fire for about 6 years, now I work for the local children's hospital on the critical care transport team. What about you? -Jonathan AKA ShooterMedic816
  6. S

New member from MO

That it is! I'm from the KC area, never shot Fiocchi before. Have heard mixed reviews. -Jonathan AKA ShooterMedic816
  7. S

New Guy

Hey fellas! I'm new to the forum but definitely not new to Mossberg firearms, my first shotgun was a Mossberg 500. Killed my first duck with it! Still have it too! My wife and in laws gave me a 715 flat top for Christmas this year so now I have Mossbergs in the safe! Glad to be apart of...
Back