• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- What ammo you using?

The only time I've got to shoot mine, I ran about 100 rounds of Federal (the 550 bulk Walmart pack). I think I had 1 dud but no problems feeding or ejecting.
  2. J

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Thanks for responding. I'm refering to the charging handle. Mine and some others on this site are much thinner. Like in this pic by bellofello.
  3. J

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

I have a question for tactical turtle, daswulf, pablo or speedyquad. Where did you get the operating handle? I've searched the internet but can't seem to find the right keyword to be successful.
  4. J

Charging Handle Loose

I believe that's normal. If you're talking about an IN/OUT movement. The handle is pushed in to lock the bolt open. That may give a little wiggle in other directions as well since it's not attached solid. Hope that makes sense and helps.
  5. J

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

Hi every one. Just found this forum a few days ago. Some good looking rifles on here. I have the cary handle model and have a question. I've noticed the operating handles on some of the rifles does not look like mine. Mine looks like the regular 702 handle. Is this something that has been...
Back