• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Realtree_LG56

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazines I didn't receive any confirmation after I ordered either, still haven't almost 3 weeks later so hopefully they're getting to mine since I ordered after Christmas. I'll hold for another week but hopefully they send mine out before then.
  2. Realtree_LG56

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazines Good to hear others have gotten their mags. Ordered mine almost 3 weeks ago an still no confirmation email, so hopefully mine gets here soon!
  3. Realtree_LG56

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Same as this guy, it's a great source of information for my new 715t! I've gotten a lot of use out of this website and I plan on using it quite a bit in the future.
  4. Realtree_LG56

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: brand new gun with stripped screws... I did have a problem with this on mine, it's one of the buffer-tube screws too. I went to take it down to clean the factory grease and it just spun around. I need to have it checked but haven't found the time yet. Very odd.
  5. Realtree_LG56

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

My screen name is nothing too special. It's my Xbox Live handle, which I got when I was trying to think one up and mixed my love of hunting with my initials and old football number. To add on to the nerd factor, the Captain America avatar is kind of a mix of being an old school comic fan and a...
  6. Realtree_LG56

Greetings... Noob from VA!

Hi all, I finally signed up for this site after lurking around a while and getting new info and ideas for my 715t I recently purchased, figured it was time to make an account! (Plus I wanted one of the sweet Mossberg owner hats, lol) This site has been very helpful to get me started with the...
Back