• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. R

Sighting In Your Mossberg Tactical .22 715T

Re: Newbie-complete fail on sighting a scope My suggestion is to zero at 25 yards with the iron sights first. Then check with bore laser to verify, then mount the scope. Rootbrain
  2. R

10 round/ 25 round questions

The front sight is adjustable on the carry handle version. Press down on it, it turns left or right to raise and lower. Rootbrain
  3. R

recommended sling for 715T

I never use eBay. California anti-gun company. Use Amazon. com Rootbrain
  4. R

Carry Handle Modifications

Re: Cut off the carry handle? Nope. Red dot, just like my colt 6920 Rootbrain
  5. R

Re: Cut off the carry handle? Can you tell me why you think so? Rootbrain
  6. R

Re: Cut off the carry handle? Yeah, got mine a few months ago and there wasn't a flat top then. Rootbrain
  7. R

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: One screw left after initial cleaning You sound like me trying to change the brakes on my truck, LOL :lol:
  8. R

Just don't need it, and doesn't really add anything. Would cutting it off and making this a flat top be a good or bad idea?
  9. R

Mossberg 702 vs Mossberg 715T "Tactical .22"

Re: Curious Got it. Their part number and documentation was behind their production line I guess. Thanks
  10. R

Mossberg 702 vs Mossberg 715T "Tactical .22"

Curious I've been saying, and always thought that I purchased the Mossy 702 tactical plinkster. My receipt from WallyWorld says so, the owners manual says so, but pulled it out again today from the gun cabinet at was looking at it. On the side it says 715T. Rootbrain
  11. R

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

Got my Mossy "702 tactical" plinkster several months ago, guess the 715t is the new designation. The 15 is probably for the ar15 look of it. It came with that silly looking 10 round mag, but did find 3 of the 25 rounders shortly after. Shot it once, been in the cabinet since. I've really...
  12. R

702 tactical plinkster 22 semi~auto

Actually no, the "702 tactical" which now is the 715T I guess, does not have removable carry handle. But it does have a hole for a picatinny rail so you can scope it. Got mine at WallyWorld about a year ago. Good little plinkster. Rootbrain
Back