• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. travismate

Fire dept members check in.

I was a volunteer/emt for 4 years and a mix of USFS helitack and engine operator for 3 years. Im active duty USAF now but I miss the fire job everyday Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  2. travismate

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

Re: Finally finished my 500 I like the afg but a lot of people seem to be skeptical of it on a pump Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  3. travismate

Re: Finally finished my 500 My thoughts exactly on the mesa leo. If you put that stock on put some pics up. It should look amazing Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  4. travismate

Re: Finally finished my 500 The ati stock is a commercial spec instead of mil spec tube size. Any commercial spec stock will work with it and you can get the magpul stocks in either size Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  5. travismate

Re: Finally finished my 500 I also just removed the surefire and mount and replaced it with the Inforce wml and so far it seems much better. The light is easier to work with the erfonomic tail switch and the mount is more solid. The surefire rail mount was not holding up very well to the...
  6. travismate

Re: Finally finished my 500 I like the feel of the afg especially in conjunction with the light. It seems to make it easier to actuate the light at the angle it puts my hand. The only dislike I have is that I have to have a very firm grip on it or the front of the afg will smack into my finger...
  7. travismate

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Originally I had the Blackhawk knoxx stock and I would have to break my cheek weld to see the reticle. With the ati stock it sits just about perfect for me Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  8. travismate

The eotech so far is great. I have only taken it to the range one time since putting it on. It made for very quick and accurate shots using 1oz slugs at 100 yards. I will give a better review after I get some more use with it Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  9. travismate

Re: Finally finished my 500 Thanks, it took a little while but I think I got it right Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  10. travismate

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  11. travismate

Finally finished my 500 Build list: -ergo rail forend -ati pistol grip -magpul moe stock -surefire defender with surfire rail mount -velcro side saddle to accept shotgun cards -eotech xps-2 -magpul afg
Back