• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Mudbug

FNG in Tennessee

Gotta go, guys. Getting up at 3 am. Thanx for the warm welcome. Bogalusa, La. North of Lake Ponchatrain, above New Orleans. Old "swamp rat". Spent a lot of time in Honey Island Swamp. Moved here to spoil our first grandbaby.
  2. Mudbug

FNG in Tennessee

Yeah, Stones River. Live in Smyrna. Good to know about slugs. Planned on sighting it in. Got beau coup slugs. Gonna shoot till it or I say "mercy". Nah, just a good break-in to see if it has any gremlins.
  3. Mudbug

FNG in Tennessee

Thanx, guys. This is the first weekend I have had a chance to fire the weapon. Hey, L.E.S., thinking about going to the TWRA Traing Site outside Nashville. Never been there, any suggestions. Kinda new around here, originally from Louisiana.
  4. Mudbug

FNG in Tennessee

Daughters surprised me with a M590A1 for Christmas. 20 inch with ghost rings and speed stock. Raised those girls well, I suppose, heh-heh. Purchased a Specter gear 2-point tact sling and Voodoo tact case. Love at first sight. Not too sure about the feed stock, though. LOP takes some getting used...
Back