• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Jay_320

New member from Maryland

Thanks for welcome.
  2. Jay_320

Noob needs some purchase advice

Yeah, I plan on checking them out. I literally live a 1/2 a mile form them
  3. Jay_320

I really appreciate all the advice! Old Mossy, I'm in Charles County(So. Md)
  4. Jay_320

I'm considering going to a pawn shop. Do they test their guns before resell. Is that what makes it golden? Thanks for the info!
  5. Jay_320

If do consider to go the used route I'm going to make sure I ask all of the questions I can. I'm on the fence about it because some things you just don't buy used.
  6. Jay_320

I was curious to get everyone's opinion on buying a used 500. Is it ok? Worth it? Or just safer buying new? Thanks in advance.
  7. Jay_320

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Re: Proud new owner of the Mossberg 500 Tactical Persuader 1 Nice pickup. Where did you buy your 500? I can't find them anywhere.
  8. Jay_320

New member from Maryland

Thanks all! Now when I'm ready to pull to trigger and buy my gun, they're sold out EVERYWHERE!!! FML
  9. Jay_320

New member from Maryland

Thanks. I'm really trying to do my research on the tri rail because I would like to just buy the correct gun and not have to buy a rail if necessary
  10. Jay_320

New member from Maryland

To add to this, the model I'm looking to get is the Mossberg 50595. It comes with a tri rail already. My question is.. Do I still need to worry about if the forend is pinned or not? Thanks in advance
  11. Jay_320

New member from Maryland

Hello I'm Jay and I'm about to buy my first mossberg 500. I plan on using it for recreation and hd purposes. I've been around 12 gauges all my life, mostly rem 870s and mossbergs 500s. I'm looking to make my gun tactical with ati folding stock and ati 5 position forend. I wil post pics as soon...
Back