• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: Mossberg 930 Autoloader Limbsaver The regular stock's buttpad is very soft and comfortable in comparison to the choate pistol grip stock's buttpad. I could shoot all day with the regular stock. Sending 50 slugs with the choate left some bruising, but I'm a man and take pride in such...
  2. B

SPX owners, what do you shoot at the range?

i always save my bleach jugs, milk jugs and 2 liter bottles and fill them with water and hit them with slugs so i can watch them burst with a smile on my face. i also shoot clays since this is my only shotgun and all i can say is that it works. fun times for everyone. do what feels good...
  3. B

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Re: Was Choate asleep when they cut the mold for the PG stoc you either love it, or you hate it. okay, that's not true. some teeter back and forth, such as myself. but for the most part, my spx is dead sexy with the pg stock. granted, it would look that much better if they offered an...
  4. B

Mossberg 930 SPX Gas Spring Install Issues...

Re: Mossberg 930 Autoloader Gas Piston Springs: Black, Blue, hello edna. i see from other forums you work for mossberg. thanks for the clarification on the springs.
  5. B

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: detent ball stuck in safety indicator sounds very stuck. not even a rare earth magnet will pull it out? if the needle and hammer trick didn't work, then i'm not really sure what to suggest to keep from damaging (albeit slightly) the receiver and/or detent ball. i don't know... perhaps...
  6. B

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Barrels

Re: Some differences in the 930 SPX barrels i have the latest gen barrel... with the blue spring.
  7. B

M24shooter... tlr-1pic request

at your leisure, bud. i'm also considering doing like ripp and mounting a rail to the existing handguard. don't stress, even i'm too lazy to take the tlr-1s off my glock and hold it on the spx where it would normally mount to cast a beam pattern/shadow. i'm getting old. take your time, my...
  8. B

3rd rev. Mossberg 930 SPX Build Thread

3 words... "you go, boy!"
  9. B

M24, also a possible request for the tlr mounted on the bottom rail, please?
  10. B

i wouldn't wanna get a red dot eotech clone. the bushnell was a true holographic sight like the eotech, minus the protective shroud. so it looks like either the used market, or a bona fide eotech. those are outside the range i wish to spend. so i'll either get a mini red dot or just leave...
  11. B

Wallet is itching to do this since i was late to the party today in finding out Bushnell no longer sells its holo-sight. I have one already and love it and wanted one for my SPX but alas, i cannot have it. :cry: :cry:
  12. B

I've had my tlr-1s on my glock awhile now and like it. Got it from omb police supply for just under $90 shipped. Waiting for that sale again. Just debating the tri-rail vs tube ext clamp rail for my setup.
  13. B

Hey brother, can i get a picture of the light pattern and more importantly, shodow cast by the aimpro tri-rail with tlr-1 light combo. Perhaps in an enclosed bedroom and another in a backyard, please? Much appreciation if you can do this for me.
  14. B

Re: Lifter issues...am I alone? cool deal. i'd like to remind you all that i'm certain mossberg will rectify the situation. it's just an arduous process getting it done for a flaw that should have never manifested itself. i'm not willing to lose my gun for 2-8 weeks sending it back to...
  15. B

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

Re: The troubled history of the 930 SPX thank you Mtwuntyfoe. i love places like this with all the feedback. support from my piers. love it!
  16. B

Re: Lifter issues...am I alone? it's a matter of principle. i shouldn't accept this in a firearm that wears the moniker of "SPX", like it's really supposed to be a special purpose xtreme or something. i don't know if they just wanted to dub it something cool, or if they actually expect it...
  17. B

Tactical Light mount Options (nordic, aimpro forend, etc)

Re: Tactical Light mount Options (nordic, aimpro forend, etc do seriously consider using the clamp for the extention. one reason i haven't yet is due to the choate's already being bent from the factory. another reason to get the clamp is because let's face it, it's drop dead sexy.
  18. B

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

Re: The troubled history of the 930 SPX hey m24, did ya try doing it by giving it a very quick tap that just baaarely releases the bolt? and i mean just barely. i'm beginning to wonder if i got a lemon. like i said, your review all but sold my ass on the spx. i just find myself daydreaming...
  19. B

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Reviews...

Re: Is this anyone, here ??? that would kill two birds with one stone so to speak. first off, no need for the .50BMG-type muzzle break because the tubes adding weight to the front and the other bird killed is no more need to get one of those kel-tec bullpup shotguns because this holds more shells!
  20. B

930 Special Purpose Combo

i wondered the same, but i know it's the choate because with all three there were varying degrees of crookedness. and on the worst one, i could actually feel the tube where it's brazed to the nut had a lip on one side and a void on the opposing side. this was also causing a few of my loading...
Back