• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. R

Can Brake Kleaner be used to clean firearms ?

I read your article about that. Where it can be found ?
  2. R

And about for lubrication ? I read that some people use motor oil 10W30. Its that good ?
  3. R

I am a automotive tech, and I use frequently use the automotive product called brake kleaner to clean any grease or dirt on a component from a car that its severly dirty. And this thing works !!! I was wondering, does any body has ever cleaned their guns with this product ?
  4. R

Frog Lube

LOL, and I would miss the smell of my gun solvent cleaner. Its smells like bubble gum.
  5. R

500A Shells stay in magazize

This is pretty much the same that the 930 I bough first was doing. Every time the bolt action was move rearward, the shell stop would not move enough to release the shell. Many were saying that the spring on the mag tube might be putting too much pressure on the shells provoking them to get jam...
  6. R

Whats the laws and return policies for defective firearms

Re: Whats the laws and return policies for defective firear Ah man, I'm sorry to hear that you've been waiting so long for your rifle. About the NO RETURNS. I think gun shop should be more clear about their policies. The gun shop I went wasn't. That's why I had a really hard time. I think...
  7. R

Re: Whats the laws and return policies for defective firear Oh by the way I shoot it two sundays ago and that bitch kicks when shooting magnum slugs. BUT ITS FUN !!! :twisted:
  8. R

Re: Whats the laws and return policies for defective firear According to my brother who posses a license to sell firearms. If a person finds out that the firearms that he bought is defective, it can be returned to the gunshop before 30 days. The gunshop has the option of either send it to the...
  9. R

Hello from Orlando Florida

Im 5'11. What your saying sounds about right. I feel that the stock is kinda making the shotgun very long for me. Even the pump action, I have to stretch my arm a little for it. I was looking at those tactical stock for the 500 on e bay the other days. Do you have a good brand in mind ? My...
  10. R

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: Mossberg 930 wont pick up shell ?? Also jamms. I got to shoot the 500 yesterday. Shooting slugs hurts !! LOL. But 00 buck was fun. I totally love my Mossberg 500. I called it Mike like the angel. My Springfield XDs name is gabe like the angel too. LOL
  11. R

I shoot the 500 yesterday. And it hurts shooting slugs !!! LOL but 00 bucks was fun. Im happy with the 500 !!
  12. R

Re: Whats the laws and return policies for defective firear Thanks ! I just know its a 500 tactical, My brother send me the pic, and its exactly what I was looking for. Im picking it up tonite. And good thing about it, its new w/o failure. It picking up the shells !!! :D As soon as I...
  13. R

Now my baby is a Mossberg 500 tactical since the 930 was defective. Now this I like !!!! :D
  14. R

Re: Mossberg 930 wont pick up shell ?? Also jamms. Good news, I got rid of the defective 930 and now Im the proud owner of a Mossberg 500 tactical. :D
  15. R

Re: Whats the laws and return policies for defective firear Ok, good news. Now Im the proud owner of a Mossberg 500 tactical. And this baby does work !!!! Now Im happy :D
  16. R

Re: Whats the laws and return policies for defective firear Thank you man, thats what I was hoping for but instead they lost a customer who will be giving a bad review of the place. So if you come to Orlando Florida or visit down here, avoid universal weapons on South OBT. Other good places...
  17. R

Re: Mossberg 930 wont pick up shell ?? Also jamms. I appreciate all your help guys but I not only got fed up with the gun but also with the poor service from the gun shop. I returnd it yesterday, and hopefully my brother will get me a pump action shotgun now. In between the prospect theres a...
  18. R

Re: Whats the laws and return policies for defective firear Well thank you all for your answers. This what it happened yuesterday when I took it for the last time. The shoop didnt even want to check it properly. I told them to try for a third time to load the gun and try tow put a shell in the...
  19. R

Re: Mossberg 930 wont pick up shell ?? Also jamms. I also forgot. After spending all this money, I really dont want to be investing more money on something that should have been performing well from the begining.
  20. R

Re: Mossberg 930 wont pick up shell ?? Also jamms. You said that a spring putting too much pressure ? sounds right to me. Because it will load one shell into the chamber. But when theres 4 on the magazine, I think theres that would put more pressure on the stoper. I dont really know what to do...
Back