• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. P

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Nordic Components were great to deal with! We deal with manufacturers all day long and there are very few who take care of their customers like NC does! We will be carrying their Mossberg related products. I would like to offer sort of a one stop shop for 930 accessories. We handle the...
  2. P

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Charging Handles

The newest 930 SPX's are coming with the newer, rounded, knarled charging handle. They are very comfortable!!! I have to admit...the Choate extended charging latch looks like a shotgun version of the Badger Ordnance extended latch for AR's. Give Mossberg's newest offering a good chance...
  3. P

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Mag Tube Assemblies and Extensions

Re: Mossberg 930 Autoloader Magazine Extensions This is true...the Nordic Components barrel clamp does tighten from the center but don't think that just because it tightens from the middle that the incorrect sized clamp will fit the wrong sized barrel. The newer barrels are bigger and the...
  4. P

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

I just ran into this same issue. I checked out all of m24shooters pics and really like what the Nordic Components barrel clamp and tac rail had to offer. I ordered one and immediately liked what I got! The machining was very high quality, the finish (milspec finish) looked flawless, and all...
Back