• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: Review/Issues of my 930 SPX, Sept 2011 My 930 tactical had the same gouging on the mag tube as yours. I sent mine back to Mossburg and they replaced it and had it back to me in about 2 weeks.
  2. D

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Sights

Re: spx rail prevent sighting w/ 28" vr fiber optic barrel? A little late to this thread but I have a 930 tactical. Mine came with a rail installed but a bead front site. The rail on mine did block the bead. I took the rail off and the bead is dead on a 25 yards. The groove in the rail is...
  3. D

Re: Mossberg took care of my 930 tactical I was going through the same thing as you with a failure every 5 to 10 rounds. I looked up on the website and Mossberg states to just mail it in with a note. Not wanting to just send my shotgun off to parts unknown, I called Mossberg and was told...
  4. D

Mossberg took care of my 930 tactical I got a 930 tactical in trade about a month ago. It is the first time I've gotten a lemon in a trade. All I have read stated the 930 was a very reliable weapon and I have been wanting one for a few years. Well I traded and M&P compact for one and was all...
Back