• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. BCGuy

Parts

Yea when I torched it really good i could hear the locktite let go then it spun right off.
  2. BCGuy

Parts

I GOT IT OFF!!! I just torched the livin xxxx outta it and she came loose! Ill look for some wood dowling and see if i can true er up. The tube follower is stuck halfway down where the damage is.
  3. BCGuy

Parts

I thought I may have read at somepoint that the long barrel 88's it can be removed and the short barrels it can not. But I can't back that up at all.
  4. BCGuy

Parts

I gotta say i have tried absolutely everything to get this off including a heat gun and a torch. I have an automotive shop so Ive had some pretty serious force and tools on this thing trying to get it off. If somehow I get it off I will try to true the tube like you said.
  5. BCGuy

Parts

Hey thanks that looks like a possible solution. Currently I was able to reassemble the bolt with some stuff I had lying around. However I have now found that the I ruined this mag tube when I tried to remove it. I dont think this one can be removed. I put some very slight crimps in the middle of...
  6. BCGuy

Parts

Waiting to hear back from mossberg, but Im having a hell of a time getting two new extractor pins and a new firing pin. No body in Canada stocks parts and no body in the states seems to ship out of country. Any ideas? Besides buy another one which I already did...
Back