• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. OMCHamlin

New shockwave owner, few questions.

Hmm, kinda like a :quote: exterior bore snake...?:quote:
  2. OMCHamlin

590a1, Mossberg Customer Service Issues

Hmm, out of curiosity, how old are you?
  3. OMCHamlin

How would you handle antifa ?

Mini-guns and Metal Storm, set up to face the intended avenues of the Antifa rioters... Sorry, I guess we diverge here on this topic, but terrorist organizations like BLM and Antifa need to be crushed, stomped into the ground, as in roughly about 6' down. They are NOT peaceful protestors, but...
  4. OMCHamlin

Different Rear Sight (+ Picatinny Rail) for Ghost Ring 590A1?

DARN IT, Bang Bang 22, where were you back in November!?!? That Aridus Crom is perfect looking, but I totally missed the boat on it while I was searching for a solution. Truth told, I am aware that the end result was less than optimal and the gun overall weighs too much for what I had intended...
  5. OMCHamlin

Okay, Jmm, I'm going to just go ahead and try that XS rail/ghost ring rear combo seeing as how I was lucky enough to find just a complete rear sight and rail only (no front sight from XS) for sale on eBay at a decent price. It seems very well made, rugged and looks to be within the same height...
  6. OMCHamlin

So my front sight on my 590A1 is about .800 +/- tall, from top of sight post (which is Mepro Tritium blade fitted in Mossberg dovetail), to the barrel top and based on that, I need to call some rear sight /rail combo manufacturers and just plain ask them, because there is a great reluctance to...
  7. OMCHamlin

I am thinking about adding a red dot to my 590A1, which is the 18.5" model with factory Ghost Ring Sights, front and rear. My question; does anyone make a combination ghost ring rear sight with some picatinny rail forward of the rear sight that would still be compatible with the factory front...
  8. OMCHamlin

ANOTHER Mossberg 26B Thread?!?!

No, I read about the configurations available, it looks like mine has it's proper mainspring & plunger assembly, as originally equipped. I'd be interesting in knowing the specific measurements for the little spring that sits in the trigger and provides trigger spring tension, I think it needs a...
  9. OMCHamlin

ANOTHER Mossberg 26B Thread?!?!

Yeah, and this one's "bolt related" also. Actually, this is an older, derelict gun that a sharp young lady where I work part time has asked my help on, and in turn, I find that I need help with it also. The gun as given to me had a non-functional safety and the striker (firing pin?) would...
  10. OMCHamlin

Best mount kit and flashlight for the Mossberg 590 Shockwave?

I am actually listing my "best solution" to mounting a light on a Shockwave on eBay right now (same user name), simply because I ended up going with a Paduk wood set from eBay (looks and fits great, by the way, so "classic"). My best solution was an Ergo Picatinny railed forearm, with three full...
  11. OMCHamlin

Pic of rear of 590 wood stock?

Yep, okay, never mind, got it...
  12. OMCHamlin

Sad moment - Missing Person in Sweden

How shocking! I really expected to see a pic of a young, strapping blond haired, blue eyed Swedish boy :lol:* (* Know why I posted the LOL emoji?, 'cause the Swedes and the rest of Europe literally brought it on themselves...)
  13. OMCHamlin

Pic of rear of 590 wood stock?

Does anyone have a Mossberg 500 or 590 wood butt stock with no pad or butt plate on it handy that they could snap a pic of and post on this thread? I kinda need to know bolt hole location, but do not want to risk pad damage to an older police stock.
  14. OMCHamlin

Modify default Mossberg 590 stock

Damn, what did that poor stock ever do to YOU??? Just kidding, good luck, I wouldn't have the skills to even try what you are doing, hope it turns out functionally well, and as a bonus, looks better then what it does right now.
  15. OMCHamlin

Hello from the eastern shore of VA!

Hi, glad to find this place and be allowed to join. I should have looked for a Mossberg forum years ago, heck, my first ever firearm was a Mossberg target rifle, a 340 if I remember right. It had target sights and a 3 length adjustable magazine. My driver to join was my sudden "crush" on old...
Back