• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. OMCHamlin

Different Rear Sight (+ Picatinny Rail) for Ghost Ring 590A1?

I am thinking about adding a red dot to my 590A1, which is the 18.5" model with factory Ghost Ring Sights, front and rear. My question; does anyone make a combination ghost ring rear sight with some picatinny rail forward of the rear sight that would still be compatible with the factory front...
  2. OMCHamlin

ANOTHER Mossberg 26B Thread?!?!

Yeah, and this one's "bolt related" also. Actually, this is an older, derelict gun that a sharp young lady where I work part time has asked my help on, and in turn, I find that I need help with it also. The gun as given to me had a non-functional safety and the striker (firing pin?) would...
  3. OMCHamlin

Pic of rear of 590 wood stock?

Does anyone have a Mossberg 500 or 590 wood butt stock with no pad or butt plate on it handy that they could snap a pic of and post on this thread? I kinda need to know bolt hole location, but do not want to risk pad damage to an older police stock.
  4. OMCHamlin

Hello from the eastern shore of VA!

Hi, glad to find this place and be allowed to join. I should have looked for a Mossberg forum years ago, heck, my first ever firearm was a Mossberg target rifle, a 340 if I remember right. It had target sights and a 3 length adjustable magazine. My driver to join was my sudden "crush" on old...
Back