• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

Video: thermal hog hunting kill shot highlights pulsar trail XQ38

It appears so [emoji108][emoji106][emoji2937] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T

That is slick my man. Kudos Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. T

Nice. I like the Camo in those rifles. I duracoated this one myself. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. T

Yessir. 6.8. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. T

Not after 2 120 grain Hornady SSTs to the chest [emoji23] but yeah ain’t nobody got time fo dat! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. T

Nah it’s good info. I’m not tryin to get anywhere near any bears. Funny story. I hunted a property a while back and the land developer told me that 6 months prior a neighboring property that was raised exotic wildlife had about a dozen chimpanzees escape and were never found. So now I’ve gotta...
  7. T

We don’t have a lot of black bear in Tx, but they have started migrating down here through the Davis mountains working their way through west Texas, towards the hill country. I know some have been seen on camera north of Uvalde Tx. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. T

Thanks y’all! We’ve just about got them cleared off the few properties we’ve been hunting. Hopefully we will be getting more properties with hog problems as time goes on. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. T

Hey guys, it’s been a while. Hunting took a backseat the past year or two, and making videos and being an active member on the forums came to a complete halt. But hopefully, moving forward I’ll be back at it, and y’all will be seein more of me on here. Anyways, i finally got around to makin this...
  10. T

Video- Thermal hog hunt. 22 hogs down.

Thanks.. I painted it myself with duracoat and an airbrush set. Used 2" blue painters tape and an exacto knife to make the stencils and a laundry bag for the snake skin look. Got the idea from Montactical. Here's a how to DIY YouTube video of it. Pattern is called "riptile" Sent from my...
  11. T

Video- Thermal hog hunt. 22 hogs down.

I got invited out to Centerville, Tx to help eradicate some hogs. Great guys who have access to lots of property in the area. We recovered 22 hogs that night, including a 275 lb rhino of a boar. Good times. Unfortunately I didnt get video of a lot of the shooting, but here's a couple volleys...
  12. T

Thermal hog eradication video 7 down

Thanks man, and ya I hear you. And you are ultimately right. But it's not like I could just turn my head and look behind me and see them. It was dark out so the view through the thermal is the only way to see what's really going on with living creatures. FWIW i mentally checked myself and the...
  13. T

Thanks man I appreciate it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. T

Got an invite to go down to Victoria, Tx to help eradicate some hogs that had been hitting the corn fields pretty hard. We started around 9:00 and wrapped it up around 3:00 am. We drove around scanning fields out the window and stopped in a few places to call for a few minutes here and there...
  15. T

14 hogs down thermal eradication

Started the night with a coyote shot from about 100 yds. Spun around for a few seconds and fell over. Bullet entered behind shoulder and exited front of shoulder. That video didn't record (forgot to enable video mode on the Reap-ir) but it did remind me to enable video on the scope which allowed...
  16. T

2 thermal coyotes.

Slow night. Saw these 2 coyotes around 2am and managed to get within about 100 yards. Scope was on the wrong reticle location setting. The Reap IR holds 4 different zeros and I was on the wrong gun/reticle location combo... my bad :/ Trijicon/IR Defense Reap-IR 2.5x 35mm thermal scope from...
  17. T

5 coyotes down with thermal scope

Thread not derailed at all! No worries. It's confusing stuff especially when you never use it.. but fair warning, the more u learn about it the more u want it! And it's addicting stuff man.. just walk away now while u still can! Lol. Side note. Pulsar is supposed to be coming out with a new...
  18. T

Thermal performs in absolute darkness. Night vision does not. Thermal can't perform looking through glass windows. Night vision can. IR lights are a different wavelength of light that the human eye can't detect. It's like a really really really dim red light. The housing of these lights are the...
  19. T

I saw the first group of 3 and got 2 of them. Then a couple hours later, got my 3rd coyote and I drug him to where the other 2 were and took pics and after I took pics, I pulled up my gun/thermal and saw my 4th coyote running off so I turned on the recorder real quick and "WooWoo'd" at him to...
  20. T

Caddmann, the image looking through the scope itself blows away the quality of the video. Here are s couple "through the eye piece vids" but they're taken with an iPhone behind the lens so its still not as good as actually looking through the lens. Mike the optic is awesome. It's basically...
Back