• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

Video: thermal hog hunting kill shot highlights pulsar trail XQ38

Hey guys, it’s been a while. Hunting took a backseat the past year or two, and making videos and being an active member on the forums came to a complete halt. But hopefully, moving forward I’ll be back at it, and y’all will be seein more of me on here. Anyways, i finally got around to makin this...
  2. T

Video- Thermal hog hunt. 22 hogs down.

I got invited out to Centerville, Tx to help eradicate some hogs. Great guys who have access to lots of property in the area. We recovered 22 hogs that night, including a 275 lb rhino of a boar. Good times. Unfortunately I didnt get video of a lot of the shooting, but here's a couple volleys...
  3. T

Thermal hog eradication video 7 down

Got an invite to go down to Victoria, Tx to help eradicate some hogs that had been hitting the corn fields pretty hard. We started around 9:00 and wrapped it up around 3:00 am. We drove around scanning fields out the window and stopped in a few places to call for a few minutes here and there...
  4. T

14 hogs down thermal eradication

Started the night with a coyote shot from about 100 yds. Spun around for a few seconds and fell over. Bullet entered behind shoulder and exited front of shoulder. That video didn't record (forgot to enable video mode on the Reap-ir) but it did remind me to enable video on the scope which allowed...
  5. T

2 thermal coyotes.

Slow night. Saw these 2 coyotes around 2am and managed to get within about 100 yards. Scope was on the wrong reticle location setting. The Reap IR holds 4 different zeros and I was on the wrong gun/reticle location combo... my bad :/ Trijicon/IR Defense Reap-IR 2.5x 35mm thermal scope from...
  6. T

5 coyotes down with thermal scope

Video below. Landowner texted me a couple weeks ago with a coyote problem. Made it out last Saturday night and got 5. Recovered 4, but knew the unrecovered one was dead (4th one from his video-- u can see him spurting blood running and get wobbly and then fall over- found him last night after...
  7. T

Thermal coyote dropped at 150 yds

Video below. Got out for a couple hours last night near Winnie. Only saw one coyote and the wind was not in my favor. I watched her run back and forth across the field for over 30 minutes at a distance. I had opened a bucket of rotten food/soured corn, but she wouldn't come in. So I blew on the...
Back