• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. cmcdonald

Now here is a load-out that anybody would love to have

I dithered too long and lost the chance to buy one of those. I don't why I hesitated so long...it was stupid. Then they were all bought up and then the hammer fell...no more handguns. What colour scheme is yours? Ruger had a few different choices for the Wrangler.
  2. cmcdonald

Whirlpool Shotgun Rounds

Flechettes...totally illegal here in the Great(?) White North. Just like so many other fun things...like dragon's breath rounds. "We must prevent the having of fun at all costs."...The Canadian Government
  3. cmcdonald

National Vietnam Veterans Day - NEED YOUR HELP

I know the telling of war stories can be a touchy subject for many different reasons...if either of you or any vet wants to share their experiences here at MO I'm sure there are many who would be very interested to hear and some who could benefit from them. And, not just what happened on the...
  4. cmcdonald

pictures that make you lol

No thanks, We're full!
  5. cmcdonald

NYC Earthquake

The Yellowstone caldera is the makings of wild nightmares for certain!
  6. cmcdonald

Now here is a load-out that anybody would love to have

Believe it or not with a valid license, I could walk into any gun store in Kanukistan, buy the rifles and shotguns and walk out an hour later. (Not the tommy, BAR or the 45 pistol though).
  7. cmcdonald

Please Note - New Member Registration Problems

The forum has been experiencing some technical difficulties with not sending out the automated new member confirmation emails. If you have tried to register in the past but were unable to complete the process due to not receiving a confirmation email, please check back again as we are...
  8. cmcdonald

My rifle-shotgun

I gotta say I've had sore shoulders and the odd cheek slap with full power slugs...but using the push/pull method for 00 buck and slugs helps a ton. Years ago I remember sighting in a rifle sight, slug barrel...before I knew about push/pull...LOL!
  9. cmcdonald

NYC Earthquake

We've been preparing for the "big one" for decades. We're told that whether in a short or long time a 9.0 is going to shake the crap out of the PNW and coastal British Columbia. I believe its the Juan De Fuca fault that they think will deliver a major earthquake to the region along with a tsunami.
  10. cmcdonald

Bat Shot Crazy

Please define "reasonable"...we'll be the judge of that!! LOL!
  11. cmcdonald

The Shiny Five-Ninety Went Down I-Ninety (five). (I-95)

That's a real pretty shotgun. I like it. I like it a lot.
  12. cmcdonald

Good morning

I have had a few periodic and brief issues over the last week or two just bringing up the page prior to login. Not every time but a few times Firefox (on Windows) can't find MO on the first try. Not sure what that means if anything at all.
  13. cmcdonald

Bat Shot Crazy

Yeah that's huge shot for small critters! Not to mention fast moving! Even #5 or 6 would be big and heavy for bats. Like you said, unless they're the size of a small dog...LOL!!
  14. cmcdonald

Good morning

Loss of hearing has the potential to lead to other issues impacting quality of life in the later stages. One being a significant contributing factor to dementia. All I can say, is do what you can to protect your hearing now and don't wait too long to bite the bullet on hearing aids. My Dad...
  15. cmcdonald

Cutting a picatinny rail into an MC2 subcompact frame?

Good job! Glad it worked for you!
  16. cmcdonald

Mossberg 195K-A with checkering?

Post up a pic if you get the chance to see it again.
  17. cmcdonald

Safe to use 00 buckshot on rifled deer barrel ?

Bobster is right, you could shorten a barrel. Shortened to a minimum 18.5", you could have a gunsmith cut it and crown it for you. Our laws are stupid, (no kidding) you can buy a factory shotgun barrel down to as short as 10" or even less I think and it's no problem. But, cut down a barrel to...
  18. cmcdonald

Best I can recommend is check your local Cabela's...I've seen them in there from time to time. Also, couldn't hurt to check out any gun shows in your area...I've seen them in varying lengths. I think in the absence of Remington's own manufacturing for a few years, Carlson's has been making...
  19. cmcdonald

Yeah this whole issue just makes me mad. I can't hardly believe the nonsense that falls out the mouths of public officials these days.
  20. cmcdonald

Anyone here call themselves a chainsaw or axe geek?

Log splitters are the cat's ass man. My crazy MIL had one when she lived on a rural island, I cut wood for her a number of times over the years. She gave the damn, beautiful thing away before she left..............AAAARRRRRGH!!
Back