• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

Which 930?

I took off the Nordic plus 6 for a while to try to make it lighter but its going back on..Its a real comfort to know that I have the extra rounds if they were needed. Fiber optic rifle sights are perfect with slugs..
  2. B

BUCK

I had my first Buck in the 80's..A 503 Prince but in 2006 my Brother asked me to go to the Blade Show in Atlanta. He collects and displays 110's..I started with 112's and now have about 80..
  3. B

Which 930?

I bought the 'Turkey' model with a 24" barrel and added a Nordic 6 plus mag tube and clamp ,Choate Mark 5 PG stock , TruGlow Magnum Gobble Dot adjustable FO sights, and a few other things..It turned out to be my one gun to do it all. If I could only have one long gun I would have this above all...
  4. B

GRABAGUN 930 TURKEY QUESTION

Is the barrel ported? That might be a factor in your decision ..I put a Nordic extension tube on mine for home defense duty . A set of fiber optic sights (Pro Magnum Gobble Dots) works well with slugs or ol Tom too..
  5. B

930 for home defense

I had to go with a semiauto as I lost the use of my left arm but I feel that the 930 is more dependable in a stressful home defense situation. I've watched my nephew short shuck a Wichester 1300 7 or 8 times in a hundred rounds of skeet. Especially if you are not a experienced shooter the 930...
Back