• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. EvilBetty

Another N00b

Is now!
  2. EvilBetty

Another N00b

I've been digging around the FAQ's and using Google to search the site, looking to see why there is no search button on the forum? I don't have access to signatures and avatars either so maybe it's just a "You need more posts first jack hole!" thing?
  3. EvilBetty

Another N00b

Says it all :) "I'm falling! You're falling! We're faalling!"
  4. EvilBetty

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

I'm a guy that has a tough time identifying myself with anything... Brands, stars, sports, cars, etc. I have so many interest and hobbies that I just don't have favorites. Most of my handles or nick names were done spur of the moment... this one is no exception. One day looking for a handle...
  5. EvilBetty

Another N00b

Your clothes are red!
  6. EvilBetty

Another N00b

Thanks! I thought I had some better pictures on the web, but apparently I need to have another photo shoot :) I've been around guns forever... family members each have their own arsenal. I resisted so long because I had a wife opposed to guns in the house, and everyone seemed to have no...
  7. EvilBetty

Discussion Of Your Mossberg 3 Gun Setup...

Need more posts! Most Mossberg 3-gunners I have seen are using a 930 Turkey, cut down past the ports and re-threaded for choke, or a non-ported 24" barrel direct from Mossberg. Nordic extension tube, fiber sights, and sometimes some work on the mag well. Would love to see some more examples!
  8. EvilBetty

Another N00b

Hello all. Family owns several Mossberg shotguns. I myself have only a Sears Model 20, but looking forward to getting my first Mossberg. Have my eye out particularly for the Jerry Miculek / Ben Hill 3-Gun version of the 930. The specs look fantastic. Just waiting on a release date. :|
Back