• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. P

Maverick 88 Pump Action Accessories...

My wife has a Maverick 88 12ga with a 18.5 inch barrel under her side of the bed. I bought her a heat shield for a tactical look. Any heat shield for a Mossberg 500 fits the Mav 88's. Seems like the list of accessories for the Mav 88 is just about as long as the Mossberg 500. Pistol grips...
  2. P

Maverick 88 Pump Action Reviews...

I bought 4 of the Maverick 88's with 18.5 barrels, for Christmas gifts to my adult kids, which 3 of the 4 are young ladies. I have taken them all out shooting many times. I have also instructed them in tear down's Cleaning and lube. I have a 590A1 and really can't see much difference for over...
  3. P

Interchangability

I saw a Mossberg maverick 88 where the owner installed a 590A1 mag tube and heavy barrel. The owner wanted the safety down on the trigger guard which only the Maverick 88 has, so then bought the 590A1 mag tube and heavy barrel.
  4. P

Mag tube removal questions

Can you give a description of how tight the mag tubes are with the factory loctite? I am trying to visualize how much pressure I would have to apply on the pliers and would worry somewhat about denting the tube as others have spoken about on various forums. I think I read that the pliers should...
  5. P

Ok and then just turn the receiver by hand and unscrew? I do see the solid steel on the end of the tube on my Maverick 88 but not on my 590A1 which has a open tube.
  6. P

I have read several ways to remove the mag tube, but wanted to ask any experts out there before attempting to remove a mag tube on my Maverick 88 or the 590A1 that I own. I have read where Mossberg uses loctite on the mag tubes at the factory? I have read where heat from a heat gun or hair...
Back