• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Fronty Owner

Home remedies

lots of fluids I subscribe to one my grandma's habit, keep a steady intake of hot peppers. red pepper, vinegar peppers, etc. Since you're already sick, fluids, broth soups, and rest. If you run a fever, then take acetaminophen or ibuprofen.
  2. Fronty Owner

Workin for a livin....

Re: What is it you do? detained and deported isn't as much fun as it sounds... I spent 28 hours in a room at the airport. Luckily, I had put a long sleeve shirt in my laptop bag, the room was unheated, it was probably in the 60s in that room. and no internet. Hopefully they let you drive...
  3. Fronty Owner

The most useful knot you'll ever learn

A knot I use regularly is a surgeons knot for tying leader lines to fly line. (different sized lines). On larger lines, I find a monkey fist to be quite helpful. either for throwing the line or as a stopper at the end of a line.
  4. Fronty Owner

Workin for a livin....

Re: What is it you do? I was in Cairo a couple months before the coup d'etat, I've been detained and deported from former soviet union state. Spent a June in UAE. Bounced between Norway, UK, and Indonesia for about three months. Then you go sit in the office for several months at a time and...
  5. Fronty Owner

Workin for a livin....

Re: What is it you do? I design equipment for an oil field service company. Most of the time sitting in the office, but occasionally, usually with no notice, I'm on a plane to some place the locals don't even wanna be to fix equipment that has everyone mad.
  6. Fronty Owner

Fitness for Survival

Im happy with my 10:00/mile pace at almost 40... then again, Ive never been a runner. Im back on my running schedule after a week off for the holidays. I did an un-official 5K on new years eve.
  7. Fronty Owner

Dirty good for nothing @@**@^%$# couldn’t do it !

the most frustrating part is being in middle america where "we" get out voted from the population centers, then taxed to cover the costs for their hand outs. Our system has some fundamental flaws. one being that the last few presidential races have come down to a couple states making the...
  8. Fronty Owner

Dirty good for nothing @@**@^%$# couldn’t do it !

I'd be upset, but honestly, this is what I have come to expect. They are in charge of doing what is best for everyone. Obviously, they are too incompetent to do that. I feel Im in a small group. the fiscal cliff is going to cost me money and its money that I would rather spend than have taken...
  9. Fronty Owner

A Canadian Apologizing To You Americans

lets me just extend my condolences now....
  10. Fronty Owner

A Canadian Apologizing To You Americans

If you compare the words, structure, and cadence of the queens english to the southern english, you will find quite a few similarities. Ya'll be safe up there.
  11. Fronty Owner

What did Santa bring your firearms?

nothing firearm related here either....
  12. Fronty Owner

Cabela's Employee Pricing Coupon Arrived

Buying local is tough when it comes to alot of the items that cabela's carries. Its either not available or considerably more expensive. I've had a cabela's visa for a while now as my primary purchasing method. Its really amazing what a percent or two worth of free cabela's stuff ends up as at...
  13. Fronty Owner

Did you ever regret teaching your kid something?

I regret not teaching them to sit down and shut up before teaching them to walk and talk...
  14. Fronty Owner

Dating and owning a gun..or three or ten

can't help you out on your women problems. Mine doesn't mind having the guns, she just questions why I feel "the need to spend that much on a gun that sits in the safe most of the time". At this point I explain, I dont have that caliber, that size, that brand, something, and move on to Im...
  15. Fronty Owner

Anyone in Knoxville,TN?

whats going on in knoxville?
  16. Fronty Owner

Anyone in Knoxville,TN?

nope. Arkansas is in the way... been thru memphis several times. been out of the airport once.
  17. Fronty Owner

Oil for long term metal storage

It may take you a while to get the gun back in action tho.... :D :lol:
  18. Fronty Owner

Employment in private security (long)

unfortuneately, he isn't unique...
  19. Fronty Owner

Employment in private security (long)

I'll start with Im not in the security business, nor have I ever been. The guys I know that are, all have a certain attitude. Its somewhere between cocky and confidence. Its not all run and gun, there are alot of personable skills involved. In Oklahoma, you can get your CLEET certification in a...
  20. Fronty Owner

Fitness for Survival

the race my son did was passing out space blankets at the end of the run... and it was 60* at the end of the race. I couldn't image finishing in the low 40s in the rain without a blanket. then again, I had a space blanket in my truck along with a fleece blanket. Like all the "survival" guys on...
Back