• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. au01st

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Accessories...

Hogue Handall Jr. Pistol Grip First forgive the green color, it's the zombie version and I won it for $.99 on eBay versus the $8 for black versions. Figure if it doesn't work, not a huge loss. So I have big hands. I'm a big guy, and the standard AR grip actually hurts my hand. Just holding...
  2. au01st

Mossberg Tactical .22 Stocks/Tubes

What size is the buffer tube? I can never leave well enough alone, haven't had the gun 24 hours and already checking out mods. I'd like to add a Magpul stock, but not sure if the Mossberg is a milspec or commercial tube? Anyone upgraded their stock and have some input?
  3. au01st

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

Re: New flat top question. Yeah, doesn't bother me, I've not read good things about the factory sights. While I shudder at the thought of sticking something like an Eotech on the top, I don't have a problem adding a decent set of iron sights.
  4. au01st

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

Re: New flat top question. Just picked up a NIB flat top version tonight. It did not include any sites, and the box says "no sights". It's model 37229.
  5. au01st

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Forends

Re: Wood Forend for the 590A1? If you want something with more grip, check out the Hogue forends. I have one on my 590 and it's awesome. It's plastic with a rubberized coating, fit perfectly, and looks great on the gun. It's almost too much grip with bare hands.
  6. au01st

Recoil Pad options for 590?

Hmm, how much longer is the LOP than a standard 500's? I only ask b/c I have a 500 stock with the Limbsaver pad, and the difference in length seemed negligible. I only used the 500 stock because the grooves and pieces on the Limbsaver pad wouldn't fit the 590 stock. But I'm also 6'4", so I...
  7. au01st

Recoil Pad options for 590?

When I got my 590, it came with a Knoxx stock. I tell you, I didn't believe the hype, but that thing is awesome! Shooting 3" 00BK out of it felt like shooting birdshot out of my 500. I have since switched to the full stock though, with a Limbsaver pad. It's better, but not near the same...
  8. au01st

Broken extractor on .308

So anybody have any idea who else I could contact? Not getting a response from edna and not getting a response from Mossberg. I am starting to be glad I have not purchased another Mossberg rifle... I do have a cool doorstop for my closet door now, though...
  9. au01st

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa You should have seen the looks I was getting. The boards we use to hold targets are political signs, and this one happened to have a man and his family on it. Well, let's just say that 9 rounds of Winchester 00BK did a number on...
  10. au01st

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa It's a video if you click on it.
  11. au01st

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa
  12. au01st

Maverick 88 Pump Action Cross-Bolt Safety

Re: Is a safety REQUIRED? Sure won't, but ya know how cheap gun guys are, haha! So what about using it as a SHTF gun that I could bury in the yard with a box of ammo (properly prepared of course). No worry about safety if there is no law. And no pesky neighbors who'd notice me burying...
  13. au01st

WOW - Vegas Fight (watch before it gets pulled)

Be interesting to know if that guy in the white shorts lived... Just another reason I carry.
  14. au01st

West African soldier hands an AK 47 to a chimp!

Doesn't sound right. Any chance this is a clip from the new movie "Rise of Planet of the Apes" meant to stir up some publicity?
  15. au01st

Re: Is a safety REQUIRED? Well then I'd still have the same question: is a safety required on a gun? And I have a mount similar to that one on the back side of the couch (not at the top, about a foot below the top of the back). I'd feel that there would be more chance for a mishap if I was...
  16. au01st

Re: Is a safety REQUIRED? Haha, I wish it was a common occurrence... Yes, rack mounted on the back of the couch. I guess I could move this to the truck, where it'd sit behind the back seats.
  17. au01st

Re: Is a safety REQUIRED? All of my guns are always loaded with one in the chamber, even the .22's and O/U (never know when a dove might fly across the yard, lol). I just didn't know if there were any legal scholars on the site here, like there are on most gun sites.
  18. au01st

Is a safety REQUIRED? So, I bought a barrel from a guy, and he threw in a bunch of spare parts. Actually, every spare part (trigger group, extractors, safety, etc) except the receiver, magazine tube, and spring. I've been looking for receivers and think I'll eventually be able to swallow the...
  19. au01st

Re: Will a 500 forend fit on a 590A1? What? I may not be IN college as of May 2010, but I still live in an awesome college town, lol. You know southern belles love a guy who can kill/cook his own food.
  20. au01st

Re: Will a 500 forend fit on a 590A1? That's a queen size mattress. I'm single, but the bed sleeps 2-3 just fine.
Back