• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. WV Bubba

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa I have a primary arms on my AK works great, especially for the price
  2. WV Bubba

Rifle Collections/ Group Photos

The only thing BAD about a good day at the range....CLEANING them. 3 Hours later
  3. WV Bubba

The 1911 shot well put all 10 rounds in the zombies head at 50 feet, did have a few jams, but was shooting it dry, lubed it up went though just fine with thunderbolts and blazer lead ammo. What I like about it it is actual weight of the 45 unloaded, so my kids can get the feel for a 1911. which...
  4. WV Bubba

Sig 1911-22 with can attached Sig Mosquito in winter white digital camo Shooting the AK-47 Shooting the Mosquito shooting them both Since I am out, shooting my Springfield XDm 40 3.8 and some rounds through my AR-15 since I changed the sights on it
  5. WV Bubba

No not a red jacket AK-way too expensive for my blood...it is a Arsenal SGL-21 AK-47..it was my son's present to him if he came up with half I would go the other half.were at the bank Christmas eve cashing his christmas checks...then off to the Gun store. That is the Sig 1911-22 in brown also...
  6. WV Bubba

Not whole collection just Christmas 2011
  7. WV Bubba

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Finally got to put some rounds through her....had a blast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X28b4SNQYo&feature=feedu put about 100 though her loosened up alot
  8. WV Bubba

Mudinyeri's Referrals Post Here

Yea I am here been on vacation for the last 18 day, didn't want to come back, but ran out of money so back to work
  9. WV Bubba

Re: My 590A1 came in today! Congrats.....I know your felt just like I did last monday.....but I have to wait to get first roudns through her
  10. WV Bubba

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Bought some different rounds to run through mine but am going on vacation and had to work everyday since I picked it up.....so won't get to pull the trigger till at least June 20th :(
  11. WV Bubba

New 590a1 On The Way!!!

:( :( sorry
  12. WV Bubba

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Accessories

Re: What I learned with my new 590a1 today Sumo that's why I went with the adjustable stock...teaching a 14, 16, wife all to shoot.....they got my XDM .40 down and my AR15, now it is time for some recoil :twisted:
  13. WV Bubba

New 590a1 On The Way!!!

I ordered my 53693 on Sat got it on monday, why did your dealer say 4 to 6 weeks....how much are they charging you? Got mine for 589.00 plus they threw in a $15.99 box of winchester pdx1 shells,
  14. WV Bubba

New 590a1 On The Way!!!

Dealer came thru in only 2 days
  15. WV Bubba

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Well I just picked it up tonight Got it in two days, and the guy threw in a box of Winchester PDX1 12gauge home defense rounds...out the door for $589
  16. WV Bubba

New 590a1 On The Way!!!

Sorry to hear that they screwed up the order,, my fingers crossed that that doesn't happen to me, just ordered it sat. 590A1 model 53693 (9 shot , 20inch, with adj stock and ghost sights).
  17. WV Bubba

Hello from the Mountain State

Thank's for the warm welcome, I currently own a XDm 4.5 40 S&W and a XDm Compact 3.8 in 40 S&W both with Truglo TFO's
  18. WV Bubba

Hello from the Mountain State

Hello, Just got on here from the XDTalk Forum......just ordered a Mossberg 590A1 this week, so should be a bonafide member in about a week!
Back