• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. C8V6C

pictures that make you lol

LOL nice
  2. C8V6C

New member from Spain

Welcome :)
  3. C8V6C

Mossberg Owners SHOT Show 2012 Picture And Video Thread...

Re: Mossberg SHOT Show 2012 Picture And Video Thread... Hey, who was it I met today at the Marriott? LOL...he said some of the other guys on the forum were upstairs
  4. C8V6C

Shotguns: non-Mossberg

Re: Saiga 12GA This will be the next shotgun I buy
  5. C8V6C

Who is pre-ordering the iPhone 4s?

I have a 4 right now...thought about the 4s, but will probably wait on it
  6. C8V6C

Gamer Tags.

You PSN guys can add me if you play Black Ops and soon to be MW3. I don't really play many other games, so if you aren't into Cod, probably shouldn't bother lol I am pretty decent at the game...almost 2.5 KD PSN : C8V6C
  7. C8V6C

Hello from Sin City

Welcome! I live here in Vegas as well :)
  8. C8V6C

pictures that make you lol

Nice economy
  9. C8V6C

Half way to Vegas

Depends on what you're into...plenty of stuff to do here :) I have lots of restaurant recommendations too
  10. C8V6C

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Side Saddles/Shell Holders

Re: Mesa Tactical Shell Holder Yeah, no offense to tacstar, but when I saw one in person, I didn't like the quality/plastic look for my gun. Not saying the Mesa isn't overpriced, but it looks like it's very good quality and worth the money overall if you need a side saddle
  11. C8V6C

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Side Saddles/Shell Holders

Re: Mesa Tactical Shell Holder I have one for my 590 and it looks and feels great. Does the job...and haven't had any dropped shells so far
  12. C8V6C

Ammo for 930SPX break-in

I've put about 1500-2000 rounds through mine with no issues. I just bought a ton of birdshot and burned a handful of buck and slugs only initially.
  13. C8V6C

"Top Shot" (SEASON #3 2011)

Re: "Top Shot" Thread Nice, watched all of season 1-2 and it's great. I'll have to check out season 3
  14. C8V6C

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: My Mossberg 5OO Nice
  15. C8V6C

New member from Phoenix Arizona!

Welcome to the board
  16. C8V6C

Input on the 702

A buddy of mine has one...it is pretty neat. He put a cheap 7x scope, and it is kinda fun to shoot long distance with it. Since there is almost no sound, it's almost like a mini silenced sniper rifle hahahaa
  17. C8V6C

How to target practice with a hd shotgun

Pretty sure it's just practice...if you had aftermarket sights and a good amount of practice, you could need a sight adjustment
  18. C8V6C

Gear Shift Knobs

The first two look hot! As in, burn your hand in 100+! LOL
  19. C8V6C

Concealed Handgun License (CHL)

Same boat as you...just waiting for mine to arrive in the mail. I should have my "Shielded" holster arriving any day now....for my Glock 19. It'll look somewhat like this guys:
  20. C8V6C

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Nice guns
Back