• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. O

Mossberg 590A1 Locks Up After Firing

Thank you, Bobster. From my limited expertise, the bolt and extractors seem to be absolutely OK. I am wondering however if the the safety is not properly engaging the trigger group. As far as a full take-down, I have reduced everything to the least part, except for the trigger assembly...
  2. O

Mossberg 590A1 Locks Up After Firing

I have a 590A1 which "cycles" fine after cleaning and until I fire the same. Once I pull the trigger, the action locks up in total. If I take out the trigger assembly, reset the "hammer," and again install the trigger assembly, the action works fine until I again fire the trigger. Then again...
  3. O

Bumpstock today...two stage tomorrow..

Oh, the memories!! Our family played "Jarts" with a vengeance; looser was really shamed <grin>!! Sunday afternoon picnics in the park after church; a time gone "by, by." I think I still have a "Jarts" set somewhere in my storage "crap" from 45-50 years ago. Thanks for the memory!
  4. O

Frog Lube... Time will tell..

For what it is worth, about 12 months ago, I totally cleaned and lubed my 590A1 with Frog Lube; I tried to absolutely follow the instructions to the point of having a "heat gun" heat the parts to the optimum suggested temperature. My 590A1 is only a home self-defensive tool which I keep in a...
Back