• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. R

Mossberg 4x4 Bolt Action Troubleshooting

Hey everyone its been awhile since I was last on here, so I thought I would leave an update as too how my 4x4 .270 was doing. I got this rifle shoot .75 moa at 130 yards consistantly, have it hitting about a foot high at 500yards or a foot low depending on if I use the 400 yard reticle or 500...
  2. R

Sorry for the long delay in replying back, got flooded out so only just got out again to zero my rifle. The new rings worked great, rifle is now zeroed at 125 yrds and half inch groupings. Oh forgot to mention I put on my Bushnell 600 doa scope. My boss made a 500 yrd range at a friends with the...
  3. R

Hey Dan thought I would keep you updated on what I found out with my 270. I was looking over it making sure everything was good and tight. Found the rear rings loose at the base, so went to local dealer and got some better rings. If weather holds out nice (not pouring rain) going to grab a...
  4. R

Mossberg 100 ATR Bolt Action Accessories...

Quick question friend of mine owns a night train II with a barska scope. was wondering what people thought of this scope. was thinking of putting on 4x4 if i can get one.
  5. R

thanks dan will let you know how it turns out
  6. R

Nope that was the first time i had it out. Going to buy somemore rounds and see if its just me...lol, if I can grab my bro-in-law get him to try it out. But you got me thinking on the rings though, if they came on a package deal on a rifle and the scope even being a bushnell is cheap. Would the...
  7. R

No pic as of yet. Got rifle bore sighted but if i remember correctly they bore sighted it to zero due to having the ported muzzle brake. So i have been sighting in at 25 yards to 50 yards to 100 yards. 25 and 50 were fairly easy to sight in, was putting rounds side by side .5 inch apart.
  8. R

Not at 100 yards anyways. The rings were giving to me from my boss off his 270 savage. I am pretty sure that rifle was a package deal with a bushnell scope on it (thinking about it).
  9. R

So I bought my first ever mossberg last week in a 4x4 270 Win with poreted muzzle brake and was amazed on how light it was. Now i am pretty sure it is just me but i was wondering if anyone else has experienced where when sighting in the rifle, at 50 yards i am a inch high .5 inch apart. So now...
Back