• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Mossberg Silver Reserve II

I really want to pick up a SRS Sporting, but I'm going to wait it out until I hear back from Mossberg about those Reserve II/Super Sporting/ejector models I found. Judging from the barrel lengths of the SS models listed on Gallery of Guns, they're probably going to be the Mossberg branded...
  2. S

Ever fire a 12 gauge indoors, without hearing protection?

Re: Ever fire a 12 gauge indoors, without hearing protection Your adrenaline will be pumping so hard you won't even notice it, let alone think about it. You'd be fine, just don't make it a habit lol!
  3. S

Mossberg 4x4 cal .30-06...?

I guess Luke never came back?? Silly Swedes jk
  4. S

new 4x4 barrel length

I was hoping it was 26" with the muzzle brake. 22" in 7mm Rem Mag seems like it's too short. What about the accuracy with the muzzle brake?
  5. S

New from GA

Wouldn't know...the g/f never puts it down lol. She loves it though.
  6. S

New from GA

Thanks sniper, glad to be here! I posted my question in the appropriate section. These are some of my currents: Tanfoglio/Witness .45, Walther PK380, Ruger SR40 Tanfoglio by itself Savage 93R17XP .17HMR
  7. S

new 4x4 barrel length

Hey guys. When the 4x4 first came out, I bought one. I thought it was gorgeous, and when I dropped a doe with a headshot at 100 yards, I loved it even more. At the time I could only find one in .30-06 or .270, so I got the .30-06. However my favorite caliber is 7mm Rem Mag, and am used to 26"...
  8. S

Mossberg 4x4 cal .30-06...?

Hei Luke. Jeg er fra Norge :) Jeg har en 4x4 i .30-06 og jeg elsker det! Jeg drepte en hjort på 100 meter med headshot FTW!!
  9. S

New from GA

Hello all. My name is Calvin. I've been shooting Mossbergs for a while and believe it or not- love the rifles but not so much the shotguns. I've had a 500, 535, 835, and a 4x4. I'm here to get some info on the new 4x4.
Back