• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. G

Mossberg 500 50th Anniversary Edition

These guns have not hit the market 100%. They are still in production. It is a nice piece of work. I am glad to contribute to its anniversary celebration by getting my hands on one of these babies! :mrgreen:
  2. G

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Heat Shields

Re: Purpose of a Heat-shield on a shotgun? Heat shields are to protect you from the heated up barrel. They are also for design purposes. Most of the models that carry a heat shield are law enforcement or special purpose guns with thin walled barrels. Sometimes we forget how much we have been...
  3. G

Mossberg 930 SPX Gas Spring Install Issues...

Re: 930 SPX gas seal ring??!! That ring is part of the piston itself. The gas seal ring is now built into the barrel lug itself. The older models had the removable seal rings and the newer models, like the SPX, have it built in. That ring is the outer ring. If that breaks beyond the point that...
  4. G

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Sometimes, some good WD-40 will do the trick. Lubricate the gas piston assembly as well as the feeding mechanism and you will be good to go for the most part. WD-40 is inexpensive and very effective. Yes, sometimes the low brass light loads do cause for the gun to misbehave. Maybe changing the...
  5. G

Hello there, Mossberg Owners.

Thanks for the video! I just now saw it. You really had yourself a good time over there! Doin' good! Yes, I remember the good days. Not so long ago. Miss them, though. We've now gone our separate ways, doing our own thing, our own hunting, in different states, but man, old habits die hard! 8-)
  6. G

Which shells???

Hi. Do not use 7/8 as it is equivalent to .875 oz. If you use anything less than 15/16 which is equivalent to .937 oz (almost an oz), you will have feeding/cycling issues. This gun was designed to use ammunition that is 15/16 oz. or more (you can find this information on page 5 of the owner’s...
  7. G

Hi Edna!!!! How's the weather in good 'OL Texas? Yes, you need to come up here and together we can go shoot some big 'OL Razorback Hogs! Like the old days. It's been a while. Hey! I heard you were recently down at Corpus Christi at the gun competition. How did that go for you? Did you blow them...
  8. G

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: 835 ejector screw A Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag replacement ejector is SKU#1539BL $3.50 but for the most part if you give them a call with the serial number of your gun, they send it out free of charge, 98% of the time. ;)
  9. G

Well, I though about posting MADE IN USA, but there are the International models that are not made in the USA. LOL! Sorry. I got lazy and didn't want to specify one by one. :lol:
  10. G

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Mag Tube Assemblies and Extensions

Re: Mossberg 930 Autoloader Magazine Extensions You may also purchase the actual magazine tube extension that Mossberg offers with the 930SPX 8 shot model. The part number is SKU#18443MT and it costs $25.00 PLUS $6.95 for shipping. :D
  11. G

Mossberg 510 Mini Accessories...

Yes, accessories for the 510 Mini are under a high demand. For the moment, the only thing that can be changed out is the stock itself. You may take the small stock and replace it with the adult size stock, within the same gauge. When you purchase a 510 Mini, you get a yellow Bantam Coupon with...
  12. G

My hats off to you Mossberg Owners. I'm pleased to know that you are loyal to the good Mossberg name, one of the few actual family owned companies. I've heard nothing but good comments about this website. I hope to enjoy interaction with all of you, just like you do. Greetings from Fort Smith...
Back