• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Elucase

What song are you listening to right now

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays.
  2. Elucase

Yeah I was kidding, by the wat.
  3. Elucase

Yanni. Michael Bolton. For my money, I don't know if it gets any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman".
  4. Elucase

Gun Registration in Nazi Germ...I Mean CT

I, for one, firmly believe in the soldiers. Can't help you with the cops. It's a much different army than it was in 1970.
  5. Elucase

Okay, I'm young. I turned of age during the bush administration. Is this fiery blast of anti gun shit a normal thing under a democratic president? When a replicant takes command will we see the exact opposite of a push?
  6. Elucase

There are routes going from DC to CT without tolls. I grew up in Naugatuck, Ct and travel there every other year or so. Stay off 95. I don't remember the good roads, but 95 is not it. With traffic, I took about 6 hours from my parents' house in Naugatuck, CT to Aberdeen, MD. But seriously...
  7. Elucase

The slow approach would also likely turn out best for the gun owners too. The worst case scenario here is an aggressive reach for their guns. That has a high propensity for a violent outcome, which nobody wants. A slow approach would give maximum time for a courts process to overturn the law...
  8. Elucase

As a soldier I could only hope to god I never get pulled into that mess. But I remember that I am sworn to uphold the constitution of the United States. As such I understand where the constitution came from, why and how. Furthermore, I see the men and women to my left and right and they are...
Back