• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Sn3aKyGuY

New guy from Central IOWA; 1st time Mossberg owner

Welcome to MossbergOwners! Glad to see another Iowan here.
  2. Sn3aKyGuY

Anyone know what this is for? came w/ flex 590

It goes in the magazine tube cap so you can attach a sling.
  3. Sn3aKyGuY

CT School Shooting

Re: Connecticut School shooting. Most of my schooling was in a small community in southern Iowa. We were allowed to carry a pocket knife to school. It said so right in the Student Handbook. Now a little context. I'm 25, so this was not that long ago. I'm sure it's different now, but we didn't...
  4. Sn3aKyGuY

Fienstein to introduce Assault Weapon Ban

"By the end of January." That tells me he already has quite a few ideas in the works that he plans on "pushing through" without approval from congress to make the United States of America more like Obama's States of America. And another point I agree with in the video clip posted is that he/they...
  5. Sn3aKyGuY

CT School Shooting

Re: Connecticut School shooting. There are a few states that say "F*** the Feds, this is our school district and we'll run it the way we want." I don't know if PA is one of those states, but if it is then he's done nothing wrong. A lot of states go along with the Federal regulation though. My...
  6. Sn3aKyGuY

CT School Shooting

Re: Fienstein to introduce Assault Weapon Ban Then again a lot (almost half) of Israeli citizens have to serve two years (for women) or three years (for men) in the IDF. There are things that can exempt you from service, but the majority of the day to day citizenry there are trained soldiers...
  7. Sn3aKyGuY

pictures that make you lol

8. Sn3aKyGuY

I hope I'm wrong, I truly do... but I have a feeling that within the next 6 months we are going to see some kind of "Assault Weapons Ban" enforced. Either by a Congressional vote or by Executive Order. Probably the latter. All these companies that are moving ahead with disarming their...
  9. Sn3aKyGuY

MidwayUSA isn't listing AR mags on their site either.... Bad days are coming ladies and gents. EDIT: May have jumped the gun on that. They aren't listed by gun make and model, but if you do a search for them on their site you can find them. They're all sold out for the most part though.
  10. Sn3aKyGuY

Apparently only the federal government is capable of defending us from ourselves, according to Conn.Gov. Dannel P. Malloy: “We could be compliant with the previous assault-weapons ban limitation by going from a 30 magazine to a 10 magazine,” Mr. Malloy said at a news conference in Hartford. “I...
  11. Sn3aKyGuY

Libs to march on NRA DC office tomorrow

That was kind of my initial thought. They disabled their Facebook page and I've heard reports that they've been getting death threats sent to the higher ups. I'm sure it's not new for them. Just curious.
  12. Sn3aKyGuY

Libs to march on NRA DC office tomorrow

Anyone else wondering why the NRA has dropped off the face of the earth? No new NRA-ILA updates, no mentions of this shooting ... anything. I'm a proud NRA member, but I'd like to know my dues are going to help fight the things that are about to happen because of this tragic event.
  13. Sn3aKyGuY

Glock

That's just frickin' crazy! Not that I would anyways, but I don't think I'll ever get rid of my Glock. Actually, I may have to add another .... couple .... :D
  14. Sn3aKyGuY

CT School Shooting

Re: Connecticut School shooting. This is terrible. What the hell is wrong with people? My oldest son is the same age as many of these children that were so violently taken from us today. I have no words to even express how the mere thought of loosing my children in any way, let alone in a way...
  15. Sn3aKyGuY

Glock

Gotta start some where, and you my friend have started off great! My collection started with a Glock 19 and a Mossberg 500. Be sure to stop by the New Members area and introduce yourself. You'll find lots of helpful people here with a very relaxed atmosphere. We do have a few rules, so be sure...
  16. Sn3aKyGuY

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Whatever you do, just make sure to have an all in one lube (like CLP) or some type of oil. You want to oil your bolt immediately so it doesn't rust. From there you can polish it to prepare it for bluing or prep it to use something like DuraCoat SL (SL meaning Self Lubricating, which is what I...
  17. Sn3aKyGuY

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-Chrome-Plating
  18. Sn3aKyGuY

KEL TEC

Was at Bass Pro today and picked up a Pachmayr Tactical Grip Glove for my P32. I was to the point were I was just going to sell this little gun ..... until I slipped this baby on. I can't believe it but this thing feels like an entirely different gun. The palm swells let me get the grip I want...
  19. Sn3aKyGuY

KEL TEC

Shooter, when you carry this on your boot is it inside or outside the boot? I've been able to get it to clip to the outside, but it is way uncofortable on the inside.
  20. Sn3aKyGuY

New Mossberg web site

11/24/2012 0545 CST - Can not get on the site either.
Back