• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Lliam

Posting Pictures

Hi. I'm not the most computer literate and I have my share of problems when I try to post pictures. I usually have to try 3 or 4 times before I finally get it right. I have found the free Google program Picasa to be a really big help. With a minimum amount of study I have learned how to do...
  2. Lliam

Mossberg 500 Series Safety Thread

Re: Replacing M500 safety It's a given that aircraft mechanics are a special breed. (See Mel in Doonesbury) Having said that, I have worked on mechanical projects with many "Lady Mechanics" and I gotta tell you if clean work is called for they tend to be better, more careful than us guys. I am...
  3. Lliam

Shotgun virgin (Ejection problem)

I guess I should have said my fellow Mossbergers.
  4. Lliam

I may have some pics of the baby cannon and the basket it came in unless one of my many computer crashes have deprived me of them. I'll begin the search. I'll also try to post a pic of the current stage of construction and IF I ever manage , I'll definitely post the finished product. Maybe I...
  5. Lliam

Gun guys are the greatest! Mudinyeri, DHonovich, Rossignol, thanks a million. Broke it down, cleaned it some more, switched extractors finally figgered out the safety has to be forward to install trigger group and now everything is copacetic. Kicks harder than a 410 pistol, don't it? Thanx...
  6. Lliam

Like I said, I'm not well versed in shotguns but...yes yes yes! the extractor with that shape is on the RIGHT sideof the bolt when seen from the "firing position" The extractor on the left side has a much sharper hook. Is there any downside to reversing them to see what happens?
  7. Lliam

Hello Guys; This is my first post. I have achieved the distinction of passing my 79th birthday having only fired a scattergun on one occasion. In 1949 a friend had a 410 double pistol and we shot skeet with it. I posted a perfect record: 0 for 40. I'm not unfamiliar with firearms, I have a...
Back