• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Guns to Avoid!

Walther CCP. Sent from my E6820TM using Tapatalk
  2. S

HAM radio, anyone?

Yes. Check YouTube for Winlink explanations. Sent from my E6820TM using Tapatalk
  3. S

HAM radio, anyone?

Yes, and also emails via radio, no need for internet. Sent from my E6820TM using Tapatalk
  4. S

My 15 yr old lady AR15

Congratulations!!!
  5. S

From Florida

Welcome from Southern Florida.
  6. S

Hello from San Diego CA

Welcome Rikardocali. Here now in Southern Florida but ex-Chula Vista. Strongly recommend you and your wife take the Hunters Education course. It is run by an extremely knowledgeable group of individuals and you learn a lot much more than taking just the gun safety course.
  7. S

835 Ultimag security barrel

Have you considered cutting off an available barrel? I just did on a one barrel shotgun Walmart special. The hardest part was to drill and tap for the bead sight, but it came out OK. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  8. S

Stuff yall already know !!!

The only place I go that makes me feel uneasy about my safety is when I go to services.
  9. S

winged sight for the 464

Yes, because the wing sight is taller. Get the highest offered and tune it down as needed. My rifle is the 464 SFX(???)(the ugly one) and that needed a 0.75” high front sight.
  10. S

winged sight for the 464

Yes I do and love it. it comes with two aperture and the one not being used screws on the side Highly recommended.
  11. S

What's "wrong" with the 464

Got the 464 SPX (the ugly one) a couple of years ago. True, took a while to break it in, but it is extremely practical and reliable. I recommend it highly.
  12. S

Please sign against the gun ban

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-hr5087-stop-gun-ban
  13. S

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Sights

Get the Skinner Winged Sight. It is awesome. BTW, it matches a .75" front sight. http://www.skinnersights.com/mossberg_464_11.html Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. S

He who controls the spice controls the universe

I wonder where are you storing the cummin, the paprika, bay leaves, cloves, marjoram, saffron, thyme, caraway, allspice, sage, cinnamon, coriander, annato, fennel, cardamom and the mustard seeds? Didn't see them in the rack which by the way, is a great idea. I might be copying it soon. Cheers.
Back