• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Bobster

Good morning

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I made a plasma-cut Shamrock to celebrate! :) Long story short, I had to repair one of my plasma cutters, needed to test it, grabbed a piece of scrap sheet steel from the resource pile and said to myself "I should cut out a shamrock in honor of St. Paddy's Day and my...
  2. Bobster

The Georgia Trial of Trump

Hmmm, new news to me. :) Last I heard, the judge (#faniscuck) "suggested" one of them leave the case and that was it...
  3. Bobster

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action Photo Gallery

Reminds me of the camo pattern on a since sold Barnett crossbow...
  4. Bobster

Good morning

I live in one of them (FL). A good portion of the panhandle is CST. Time zones were/are a function of transportation scheduling, particularly for trains in the 1800s. I still think DST sucks... ;)
  5. Bobster

Good morning

Oh, you're one of THOSE!!! :rolleyes: ;) Our Senator Rubio is a weirdo for that and I told him so the last time I contacted him. I like being able to look up in the sky and tell what time it is naturally. :)
  6. Bobster

Good morning

Yup, DST sucks! Don't let anybody convince you otherwise... ;)
  7. Bobster

Pope Francis Wants All Militaries to Disarm

This pope really sucks! (from a "former" Catholic)
  8. Bobster

The Age of Lawlessness

"How should this affect (misspelled above) the choices made by the armed citizen?" (1) don't get caught defending yourself! ;) I know we've been taught to cooperate with 5-0, but nowadays it may only make YOU the criminal... :( (2) don't patronize stores that allow such rampant looting--their...
  9. Bobster

Good morning

They have a jet spray attachment that goes on the end of a PVC pipe, which then threads to a garden hose. You can use this to "dig" via water pressure under a sidewalk (if necessary). I forget what it is called.
  10. Bobster

NEW PATRIOT

You could "tune" the AR-10 to work with subs but why would you? ;) I'm theorizing you would have to ream the gas port or get a "special" barrel and adj. gas block to port a little more gas to the bolt. Maybe a different buffer and spring? There are ways to get any semi to run with a can and...
  11. Bobster

Possibly good news for English shooting..?

Or for the Revolution... ;) They ARE popular for aerial wild pig hunts here. They procreate so efficiently they are ALWAYS in "season" in many areas.
  12. Bobster

pictures that make you lol

Continued at LINK (courtesy of Babylon Bee :) )
  13. Bobster

Trigger Safety Blade Binding Up

This is what I was suspecting and I've seen it many times. Probably the cheapest "trigger job" you'll ever do! :D While you have the sandpaper and files out you may want to smooth the hot spots on the frame that you can "feel". Feel with both right and left hands. I'll spend 5 minutes with a...
  14. Bobster

Cutting a picatinny rail into an MC2 subcompact frame?

I don't have a MantisX to refer to but it would appear there is a "cross-bolt" that helps retain it to the dust cover/rail area. This is an essential piece no doubt, as along with the rail cross cut, it helps keep the Mantis from falling off during recoil. As to grinding/cutting a slot in the...
  15. Bobster

Good morning

The best tools are the ones you make yourself. HF pliers are especially good for the task. :) The adj. screws don't turn all that well compared to "real" VGs but they do for the intended use. The mystery metal is Al, BTW... :D
  16. Bobster

Aftermarket Support and Mossberg

I can't answer your question--BUT, my guesses would be that: (1) The 940 is a "new" model and they haven't got around to/have production capacity for adding accessories to the line yet. Mossberg is slow like that. :rolleyes: If there is a demand, the aftermarket will find a solution like Or3gun...
  17. Bobster

Trigger Safety Blade Binding Up

Give me a day or two and I'll take a picture of what I mean above... WTH does "fetches up" mean? :rolleyes: ;) I can't remember if MC2C is like a Glockish
  18. Bobster

Good morning

Speaking of matches, you're the one that played with them when you were a kid, correct? :D
  19. Bobster

MC2C and SC Magazines, Optics, Accessories, and Holsters

I don't own one of these so I can't help with accys. I thought there was another mfg mags that would fit the gun. S&W maybe? I'm pretty sure I posted a copy of the American Rifleman article and test on the gun if you do a search.
Back