• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. John A.

Is atf coming after shockwave firearms?

No, it had a groove down the bore, but wasn't rifled. That way it wasn't a smooth bore and wasn't a rifled bore.
  2. John A.

Correct again. Anyone know who removed them from the nfa and under whose authority? That's a question that I have never seen answered. Another, not an SBR/NFA.
  3. John A.

Until they're suddenly reclassified. Reference: Franklin Armory. It was designed to be fired with two hands, and was classified as a FIREARM (not a pistol, not a rifle, not a shotgun) until the atf later changed its' mind and said it was an nfa gun. And that was against prior fatd/tech...
  4. John A.

Yeah, title 1 firearms are regulated different. No problems with the 18" or longer barrels/26" OAL.
  5. John A.

Yes you are correct. I have read the brace rules, and even all the supporting documents. Over 500 -pages worth. I was very upset when I read why the agency does not feel that it violates the post de facto laws on the books about the government taking property and even more upset when I read...
  6. John A.

In fairness, atf says a lot of stupid things. Regardless, that still doesn't change what the actual law says.
  7. John A.

12bravo20, I'm not attacking what you wrote, however, there are some blatant errors in it that deserve correcting. You're adding words to the legal definitions that do not exist in either aspect. 26 U.S. Code § 5845 defines rifle and shotgun as: (c)Rifle The term “rifle” means a weapon...
  8. John A.

They're literally saying the same exact thing calling pistols rifles now because of the brace. Logically and technically, it's the same exact thing as reclassifying firearms as short barrel shotguns if they had a brace, yet they are not treating them the equally under color of the law.
  9. John A.

Do You Remember The First Time?

Stale air. Same as stump water. Both are stagnant.
  10. John A.

Do You Remember The First Time?

You still talking about the cap gun, or the other thing?
  11. John A.

Question of the Month . . . (Feb 2023 Govt abuse of preppers)

Recently a guy was convicted of selling raw milk, just for starters. Maybe it was eggs? Seriously.
  12. John A.

Question of the Month . . . (Feb 2023 Govt abuse of preppers)

The government has been prosecuting a lot of Amish people specifically.
  13. John A.

Good morning

Woke up to snow and them calling school off today in my area.
  14. John A.

Thank you for adding much of the text of the pertinent info DefenderTactical. I do appreciate you doing that, and the time it took you to do it. Like many, the last few weeks (years actually) have been very fluid and dynamic where the atf is concerned. I really hope that some of the lawsuits...
  15. John A.

Good morning

Y'all wish me luck. I've been needing to clean up my shop for a while now. It looks like a bomb blew up on my workbench with tools and things strewn about. I'm gonna try to get that mess picked up today. I just need to keep motivating myself to do it. Been saying I'm going to every day for...
  16. John A.

While it doesn't appear that mossberg is going to have issues themselves with this because they are selling them as they were approved with the grip only and have not marketed/sold any braced firearm models that I'm aware of. Remington with the tac 14, and black aces tactical with rearward...
  17. John A.

pictures that make you lol

^They should've done a scratch and sniff sticker of that in the 80's.
  18. John A.

Pistol brace rule now active

So far, two lawsuits have been submitted. Possibly more, but these are the two that I'm aware of at this time. https://will-law.org/military-veterans-sue-biden-administration-to-protect-second-amendment-rights/...
  19. John A.

Pistol brace rule now active

To further the discussion, they can't blame it on increasing crime either. Here are numbers from pages 60,61. Since 2014, the FTCB reports that there have been approximately 104 Federal criminal classifications where firearms equipped with a “stabilizing brace” have been received by FATD for...
Back