• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. norcal_590

AR-15 and Variants

Let us know how it shoots. I tried to get a few of my buddies to jump on these around xmas time when they were being offered for $550.00 or so. A local gun store just had a S&W sale and they were offering M&P 15 Sport rifles at $599.00. Great buy there, looks like a solid platform. Will
  2. norcal_590

Recoil Pad options for 590?

Ill post the number tonight when I get home, can't remember off the top of my head. Will
  3. norcal_590

Anyone else notice the price of ammo going up?

And places not being able to keep ammo in stock? I was poking around the usual places where I buy ammo and noticed A. Prices going up, and B. Lots of items out of stock. I recently found PMC Bronze .223 for $5.99/box of 20. At that price I was going to buy a case for 299, but they sold out...
  4. norcal_590

AR-15 and Variants

I have seen those Oracles going for as little as 549.00 around Christmas time. I'd like to see one in person. Sounds like a good deal. Here's a recent picture of mine. I added a quad rail, Barska red dot, and painted the "fire" and "safe" engravings. Will
  5. norcal_590

UPDATE!!!:Free Binoculars and Soft Case with rifle purchase

Re: UPDATE!!!:Free Binoculars and Soft Case with rifle purch Got mine today, just as pictured above. Thanks Mossberg
  6. norcal_590

Re: UPDATE!!!:Free Binoculars and Soft Case with rifle purch Sweet, that will make a perfect case for my air rifle. I'll never get the scoped Night Train in that case, but awesome for a freebie! Will
  7. norcal_590

Re: UPDATE!!!:Free Binoculars and Soft Case with rifle purch Got an email from Santa Hernandez today stating that mine were mailed on 1/28/12 with an expected delivery of 2/2/12. Apparently on back order for the last few months. I will post pics when they arrive. Mossberg comes through again. Will
  8. norcal_590

Heavy barrel available for Mossberg ATR ?

Hey all. First off let me say that I really dig my Night Train in .308 Win., but if there was one thing I would do differently, it would be to add a heavier duty barrel to it. While the weight savings of a fluted barrel are nice, I'd like something that doesn't bounce around as much. When I took...
  9. norcal_590

Mossberg 100 ATR Night Train Bolt Action

Re: My Night Train derailed... I had a similar experience with my Night Train. Couldn't hit a damn thing with it out of the box. Come to find out the scope all screwed up, looked like it had been dropped. And the barrel has tons of corrosion on it. I sent it back and about 4 weeks later, it...
  10. norcal_590

Re: Free Binoculars and Soft Case with rifle purchase Going on 4 months now and still no word from Mossberg. Anyone else have any luck? Will
  11. norcal_590

Re: Free Binoculars and Soft Case with rifle purchase Nothing yet. I figured with an advertised wait of 6-8 weeks that it wouldn't show up much before then. It also stated a bunch of stipulations like "limited to stock on hand" and what not. Can't really argue if it's free, but generally my...
  12. norcal_590

AR-15 and Variants

Will do
  13. norcal_590

AR-15 and Variants

I've been really happy with it. When I was shopping for an AR platform I figured the price/product was too good to be true. But it is a great rifle for the money. I like the minimalist nature of the sport model and really don't have any plans for it. Ordered a reflex sight for it the other day...
  14. norcal_590

AR-15 and Variants

M&P 15 Sport 5.56mm. I tried to take some indoor shots, didn't wanna give the neighbors a heart attack.
  15. norcal_590

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Re: Show off your Tactical .22!!! My buddy loves his Tac .22. Talked him into getting it after the experience I've had with Mossberg, and saved him a couple hundred bucks over the Colt AR style .22( which seemed to jam all the time one the two I have used). He loves it, fun as hell to shoot...
  16. norcal_590

Re: Free Binoculars and Soft Case with rifle purchase Anyone else cash in on this deal? I am still waiting for my stuff to arrive. The letter said 4-6 weeks and it's been about a month now. I'll post up when( or if) it shows up! Will
  17. norcal_590

Mossberg 100 ATR Night Train Bolt Action

Got the rifle back. Extremely pleased with Mossberg's customer service. They went above and beyond my expectations. When I sent the rifle back with a description of what happened, and how displeased I was with the scope that it came with, I asked if they could replace it with scopes fitted to...
  18. norcal_590

Recoil Pad options for 590?

I had zero issues reusing the stock hardware. I did put a drop of armor all on the screwdriver shaft to help it through the pad. I've also noticed that the pad tends to grab clothing or stick when I'm putting it in the soft case, but I don't really see it being an issue. The ability to shoot...
  19. norcal_590

Re: Free Binoculars and Soft Case with rifle purchase Right?! Seems like a good deal to me.
  20. norcal_590

http://www.internetguncatalog.com/Porta ... ePromo.pdf I found this the other day and sent mine off since I just bought an ATR. Hope someone else can take advantage of this offer. I will post up when I receive my goodies. Will
Back