• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. tcecil88

Bubba J's 835

I was recently gifted an older 835 that Old Mossy was kind enough to date to 1988-89. I knew it was an early one as it is not drilled and tapped for a scope nor is the barrel ported. It would be nice if it was in nice shape, but it has been bubba'd up pretty bad. The stock has been shortened and...
  2. tcecil88

2022 Turkey Season

Anyone been out yet and/or been successful?
  3. tcecil88

First new Glock in a couple years

I picked up a Glock 43 the other day. I have had a truckload of Glocks over the years and EDC a G42, so the pistol is not new to to me. I have not bought a new pistol in several years as I have been all wrapped up in AR's. Looking forward to tinkering on it and maybe make it my summer EDC. Stock...
  4. tcecil88

Joined the Shockwave club today

I picked up a new 12 Gauge Shockwave today. I have a list of parts I am going to buy for it and will post pics when I get it built. As of now it looks like everyone else's Shockwave.
  5. tcecil88

Field ASR.

I have a Mossy 930 SPX with the Field CFR, Multi-use CSP and the Marine Spacer Tube. I would like to get the Field ASR but don't see it by itself on your website. Do you still offer it? Thanks and have a great day.
  6. tcecil88

Frontier ammo primer fell out.

As the title says, this is Frontier 62 gr. SP in 5.56. Primer fell out and completely locked up rifle. Primer got stuck between bolt and receiver, causing a divot that will clean up. The case has some marks on it as well. I have read a couple of reports of this happening to other people as well...
  7. tcecil88

AR15 Rifles and Pistols I have built.

I finally built an AR after tinkering on my other rifles and other people's ARs for several years. I have always loved PDW's so I built a 7 1/2" 5.56 pistol. Below is the parts list. Anderson upper and lower receivers Classic Arm's Premium 7 1/2" 1/7 twist barrel with generic A2 flash hider...
  8. tcecil88

Finally built an AR pistol

Moved to the workbench. ;)
  9. tcecil88

Trouble holding zero

I bought a Glock 40 MOS 10mm with a Vortex Viper MRD to deer hunt with and as a year round woods gun. This is my first and only 10mm, so far. I replaced the OEM sights with Trijicon suppressor night sights. This appears to give me lower 1/3rd co-witness. I am having trouble zeroing the red dot...
Back