• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. beauman

AR-15 and Variants

Re: RED JACKET SU-16 Conversion? Thanks, guys. That was the whole point of my calling them. If they came out with a workable caliber-change kit for the SU, they'd have a potential customer in everyone who buys one. Not just 'one small job'. Anyway, now that I've learned about the .300 Blackout...
  2. beauman

AR-15 and Variants

Re: RED JACKET SU-16 Conversion? Yeah, I don't wish them any ill-will (no pun) but it's frustrating to call them and have them be so non-chalant about your business. The girl actually acted as though my call was a bother, rather than a chance to do any business. I have to say one thing for Rick...
  3. beauman

AR-15 and Variants

RED JACKET SU-16 Conversion? Hi, Guys- I know this is supposed to be Mossberg-related, but I did something a while back I'd like to hear some '2 cents' about. That cable TV show Sons of Guns [Red Jacket firearms] does some pretty cool conversions/modifications, so I emailed them asking about a...
  4. beauman

464 in 6.8 SPC?

464 is the new lever action 30-30, John. Yeah, would like to hear your reports about the 6.8 SPC, on deer. :)
  5. beauman

464 in 6.8 SPC?

Hi, Guys- My list of 'want it' guns includes the M.M.R. in 6.8 (if/when they become available) but wouldn't it be cool if Mossie would bring us a 464 version, too? It would be totally unique in the marketplace, as far as lever-actions go. Then you could have two rifles in the same caliber, as...
  6. beauman

Mossberg Owners Forum Troubleshooting...

Re: Avatar for a new guy? Thanks very much, guys! I'm good at some computer stuff, but pics ain't one of them...lol.
  7. beauman

Newbie Beau here....

Thanks for the welcomes, guys! I posted this in the late evening, so I'm sure more will be forthcoming. @Dan-glad I'm not the only one, about the 6.8-spent 12 years in the Army, and never liked the 5.56, so I'll just wait it out, and hope they'll listen to us who want at least a '6' in front of...
  8. beauman

Mossberg Owners Forum Troubleshooting...

Avatar for a new guy? Hi- Can someone here email me an avatar link that will be acceptable to the 'system' parameters, please? My first choice is Marvin the Martian, and second is Elmer Fudd. If you would be so kind, I'd appreciate it. I tried to upload one, but it says the images are too...
  9. beauman

Newbie Beau here....

Hi, All- Thinking about a 464 lever or (later) the new AR Mossie. Sure hope a 6.8 version comes forth, soon! Anyone is welcome to send me a message, or you can add me at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beaudonwhite Always ready to 'talk turkey' about guns, or related stuff. Thanks- : ) Beau
Back