• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

Sling recomendations?

Ok, so reading through this thread. The sling I want would be something like the one posted below, but I dont know where to get started on finding new fittings for it to make a sling like that fit on the 590. so If I could get some links for the hardware and the sling that would be awesome...
  2. D

Sling recomendations?

Oh Thanks Rossi, I totally forgot I posted about this a LONG LONG time ago.. I'm still looking for a sling.. I'm trying to get recommendations on the combined sling and swivel set since that's alot easier than guessing and hoping that they are compatible. Sorry again about having multiple threads.
  3. D

Sling recomendations?

Finding the right sling. Hi guys I need help finding a stock. I'm looking for a synthetic fabric like Nylon. I'm looking for either a 1 inch wide of 1.25 inches. This will be used for walking in the deep woods incase I run into a bear or something of that nature as well as other things. I would...
  4. D

Quality of Ammo

Thanks for the ammo, I'll buy more rifled slugs from now on when I get em, and I'll avoid the Royal Buck.. So a few more names and questions How is the Sellier & Bellot Buck? it's a bit more in my price range of a case, some of the Federal and Remington is $250+ per case while the Sellier &...
  5. D

Quality of Ammo

Well the Royal Buck is the normal stuff, not the no-Recoil and it's primarily for home protection/zombies so doubtful I would be shooting at much besides the above, I may go deep into the Cascades one day when I'm better (battling a 4 year disease) so I again 15-20 yards is still pretty good if...
  6. D

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Accessories

Re: Wwing Swivel and sling What I want is a basic parkerized sling swivel, and a basic black sling to go with just for going out in the woods shooting.. something that would work well if Z-Day happens ya know gotta be ready for Z-Day :-) Hey DH i saw your link but would you be able to link me...
  7. D

Quality of Ammo

Hey guy's for off shooting in the woods I just use the cheap stuff 5 bucks for 25 rounds of bird shot but for home defense I have a couple different brands here and I'm just wondering how this stuff is quality and reliability wise, I've fired about 25 rounds without a problem but still just a...
  8. D

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Accessories

Wwing Swivel and sling Hey Guy's I'm stoked I finally found a forum specifically for Mossberg Owners, so down to the questions. I have a 590 Tactical and I have the little bead on the end of the magazine tube and one on the end of the stock I'm trying to find some sling swivels for them but am...
Back