• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. dogfoot

Water

Shadowdog, it looks like you do have it figured out pretty good. I treat water for a living and I think you've got it. Distribution uses HTH to disinfect water lines after a repair. It is the same stuff you by at the swimming pool place. HTH is just a powder form of Chlorine. Also, it would be...
  2. dogfoot

Water

Warning, bleach does not last forever. I had some in my shop for a few years I used to pour in my well. I forgot about it and when I opened it, it turned to pure water or whatever with no bleach smell what so ever. So, rotate your stock.
  3. dogfoot

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

We had similar line launches on board, back when I was in Uncle Sam’s Canoe Club. Dog
  4. dogfoot

Snake Ammo for 410 Shockwave

Look at their head, diamond shape = poison. If head is same width as body and tapers down to nose = good snake. https://amazingoutdooradventures.com/venomous-snakes-native-to-the-usa/ Dog
  5. dogfoot

pictures that make you lol

This is just wrong:
  6. dogfoot

Snake Ammo for 410 Shockwave

There are only 4 poisonous snakes in North America.
  7. dogfoot

Follower, aluminum or Delrin?

I bought the Go-Gauge lighted. I first installed with the spring keeper installed. With a full magazine tube, it put the spring in a bind. I removed the keeper and just put the mag cap back on. It worked flawlessly at that point. Dog
  8. dogfoot

Plaid Rider
  9. dogfoot

now that’s funny
  10. dogfoot

LOWEST PRICES ON MOSSBERG 590A1 TACTICAL MODELS

Check prices on Gun Broker. That will give you a ballpark price range.
  11. dogfoot

Modified choke

There were a bunch of pictures, but two stuck in my head. One was the barrel chucked up in his lathe cutting the threads for the choke, the other one was all the separate parts hanging up after he applied the Cerakote. I was wanting to know if the choke was worth the effort.
  12. dogfoot

Modified choke

No, that was not it. It may have just been a link to the pictures on his post.
  13. dogfoot

Modified choke

I looked and looked, but couldn’t find it. There was a posting where a guy cut and put a choke in his Shockwave and also did some other mods plus Cerakote the finish. It was a great post, there were a bunch of detailed pictures. Does anyone remember where it was listed?
  14. dogfoot

New Magpul Furniture

Looks good. Is the LOP adjustable? Dog
  15. dogfoot

12 GA mini shells

I ordered some Federal from SG Ammo on Friday. The tracking shows it will be here Monday, (3 days). That’s how to run a business! Dog
  16. dogfoot

12 GA mini shells

Federal https://www.sgammo.com/site_search?populate=%20SHORTY%20FEDERAL%20%2012%20GA&sort= Dog
  17. dogfoot

Side Saddle Shell Carrier for Mossberg 590A1 Magpul Edition

I had the screw mounted style and went with the Velcro type, so as to be able to see my serial number. Plus I can either unload the card or rip it off for a more compact load out. Dog
  18. dogfoot

Side Saddle Shell Carrier for Mossberg 590A1 Magpul Edition

6 on the left / 2 on the right Dog
  19. dogfoot

Shockwave Photos

Completed Thunderstruck project, for now. Dog
Back