• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

PGO Cruiser questions

Hello all- I recently won a Gunbroker auction for a Mossberg 500 PGO Cruiser in 20 gauge. I've had several PGO shotguns before, but all in 12 gauge. Although I was able to shoot the 12 gauge versions without too much difficulty, I find the 20 gauge to be considerably more controllable, and...
  2. T

Had to use the Cruiser today

My wife and I fish in a really nice little pond, about 6 acres in size, and usually come home with bass and bream. Since we almost always see at least one water mocassin, I used to take a pistol with rat shot, until I tried it out and saw how ineffective it is. So, I took my new PGO 20 gauge...
  3. T

New to me Mossberg 500 20 gauge cruiser

Hello all- Just won a Gunbroker bid on this little 20 gauge. I won the bid for $97, shipping was $35, and the transfer fee $27, so I came away with under $160. The gun is in EXCELLENT condition, and hasn't been fired much. I test fired some birdshot and buckshot, and it's VERY manageable. I...
  4. T

New to Me Mossberg 20 Gauge Tactical

I've been looking for a tactical 20 gauge shotgun for a LONG time. They just aren't to be had in my area of Texas. I went by my favorite pawn shop today, and found a used Mossberg 8 shot 20 gauge tactical. Although the price was a little high ($300 out the door), I figure I'll save money by...
  5. T

New to me Mossberg 500 ATP

Hello All- Well, my wife HATED the "black plastic" tactical persuader I recently posted on this forum, and I sold it last week. So, I've been looking at Mossberg's "Retograde" line they recently introduced. I really like them, but they are VERY expensive. I went to the gun show yesterday to...
  6. T

New to me Mossberg 500 Tactical Persuader

Hi all- Went to the gun show yesterday, and sold a Remington 870 20 gauge Youth model for $225. Before leaving the show, I didn't want to leave " empty-handed" , so I found a Mossberg 500 Tactical Persuader in 12 gauge. This is the model which came equipped with 18"barrel, ATI 6 position stock...
Back