• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. A

Buckshot and Slugs wont cycle, birdshot no problem ??

No one else has shot it, however it has gone from bad to worse. Now it is locking up when I dry fire it. Not all the time , but this is new. I spoke to a G Smith and he suggested there may be dirt or something small in the trigger housing. A friend's son in law has a 500 , he suggested we put...
  2. A

Yes I have disassembled it at least 4 times. I checked all the parts for burrs, nicks etc, There was a large gouge on the inside top of the receiver, I was able to light file and fine sand it down, I suspect the past owner got two shells in there and the brass pushed up against the top of the...
  3. A

Thanks for the advice, will try a mix of shells, my range is closed till after deer rifle season here in PA , about 2 weeks.
  4. A

Please advise this is making me nuts. I can shoot bird shot all day no issues, but if I try to shoot 00 buck 2 and 3/4 inch or Remington Sluggers 1 oz. 2 and 2/4 inch the slide wont slide back. I have to press the action button . Any advise would be appreciated
Back