• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

‘Sons of Guns’ Star Gets Life in Prison

Scoop

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
‘Sons of Guns’ Star Will Hayden Gets Life in Prison for Rape for Rape
BBB2lVx.img

Will Hayden
The former star of the Discovery Channel reality series "Sons of Guns" was sentenced to spend the rest of his life behind bars after being convicted of rape.

Will Hayden was sentenced Thursday to two life sentences plus 40 years, with the life sentences running concurrently, CBS affiliate WAFB reports.

Louisiana-based Hayden will not be eligible for probation, parole or suspension of sentence, according to East Baton Rouge Parish District Attorney Hillar Moore.

Hayden was convicted in April on two counts of aggravated rape and one count of forcible rape.

... more at: http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/‘s...r-rape/ar-BBB2lVy?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

I have no sympathy for child rapists or weirdos. I'm much like how Charlie Daniels see's it in his song Simple Man.

Just after the contract to make the show (before any were filmed or aired), Will was a regular at uzitalk and he dropped in on mulitiple occasions to get ideas of stuff to put on the show.

The uzi episode was a conglomeration of multiple ideas from the thread involving the uzi, including a picatinny top cover to use a red dot sight, which came from yours truly.

Just goes to show you, even though you talk to people online, sometimes you really don't know them as good as you think you do. He even sent me a PM invitation to his birthday party, which had a lot of weapons to shoot at the range.

There's a long topic about this posted several weeks ago at uzitalk, including asking people not to discuss particulars due to the sensitive nature of it. Not for Will's future benefit because no one gives a crap about that, but for his (multiple) victims who don't want this to follow them and haunt them for the rest of their lives with how web searches and the likes are these days.

From the Denver Post article:
Two undercover ATF agents wore body cameras while they purchased four guns from Wyatt on three occasions, court records indicate.
I still dislike the way F-troop does business. Grrrrr. I'd like to see Trump put a cork in BATFE.

Oh man. And i kinda liked Wyatt too. He actually made guns from scratch. Unlike the aforesaid numbskull....

I still dislike the way F-troop does business. Grrrrr. I'd like to see Trump put a cork in BATFE.

I wouldn't hold your breath of that EVER happening.

Back