• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

“pro mag" vertical foreend grip model PM007

Well what can I say I put this on while I was shopping with my wife thats why the pics are in the car and trunk . But back to the review . Plastic forend grips have failed me in the past so im going to have to do a follow up review but for the price of 12.00 it will do since the $ 20.00 + . The part that breaks is the plastic locking nub . My last cm-gear forend grip broke after about 200 rnds wich was about 22.3 muinets of shooting .i will do a follow up in one week.

Attachments

• IMAG0170.jpg
    IMAG0170.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 220
  • IMAG0169.jpg
    IMAG0169.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 220
  • IMAG0173.jpg
    IMAG0173.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 220
I'm pretty sure driving and gunsmithing is illegal. :p Looks good though, let us know how it works. Been thinking about getting one of these so it'd be nice to get a good one.

I've used a lot of grips in the past, and I can honestly say, the promag is the only one I have ever broken.

Not being a wet blanket, but I am being honest with you.

Maybe they're doing better now. That was about 2 years ago.

I love that you put it on in the car!!! Thanks for posting it!

So I only shot one bod of XX #8 and 5 rounds of 00 buck and it lasted so far I will shoot about 100 rounds on my next set off but I have a full rail on my fore grip so I really want the sure fire grip and light set up ...i will review if I get it :p

Back