• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

00 Buck Reviewed

Been meanin to put this up for pretty much forever now. This is my 50 yard pattern with the Federal Tactical LE 00 Buck 9 Pellet FliteControl low recoil, (LE132). This again is the only load I patterned at 50 yards. All 9 pellets accounted for though 2 pellets were off the target paper. That said, the paper is 14" x 16" with one pellet below the paper and one right on the edge of my backing board.

Attachments

• FLE_50_yards.JPG
    FLE_50_yards.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 468
I know this thread is 00 buck reviews, but I've got some #4 buck I'll be testing soon too and at least compare patterns.

Thank you! My video is getting better so I hope to be able to bring better formatted comparrisons to Mossberg Owners in time.

I will always try to present information gathered in a relevant manner, useful to helping folks make informed decisions based on ones specific needs. It isn't as scientific as you may find else where nor is it put together as well as and with the controls of The Box Of Truth. Its just what it is and what you see, patterns at range of given (and popular) loads. It gives I hope, a reasonable expectation of performance.

Thanks again!!!

cbshooter said:
Thank you and your daughter for this very informative review.

Youre welcome!

EAINC said:
my top 2 would have to be federeal and remington brands

No secret, my #1 go to load is Federal FC low recoil. The Reminngton HD load was great @ HD ranges and wasnt altogether unimpressive when pushed beyond those ranges. Dont slight the Hornady TAP low recoil, it held together well too, at least as well as the Remington and would be my #2! ;)

EAINC said:
Gonna have to try that load

If you're able to get a hold of them, I absolutely endorse it! Generally around $7 per 10 rounds. The Remington HD is likely the easier find of the two...

Back