• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

10/28, I'll own a Mossberg

Well we're happy to have you on Mossberg Owners!

What model do you have waiting? GRS sights, speedfeed stock, heatshield, rifle sights, plain jane with bead sight?

Welcome aboard and congrats on the new 590!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions and good luck with your new 590.

Enjoy the site!

Just in time for Halloween!!
violent-smiley-036.gif

Howdy and welcome to the club. Of course we are going to need pics and a full report once you have time after you get it and fire it off.....

Ooooh, halloween!

I love this time of year. Cheap pumpkins make excellent targets! My 590 cruiser gets neglected alot until there's ballistic fruit salads to be made and pumkins are a lot of fun to splatter...

Pumpkins are awesome for targets!!!! I have my neighbors farm land we go over to and pick up all the crappy ones he's not selling and set em up and blast away! wooo hoooo!

Rossignol said:
Well we're happy to have you on Mossberg Owners!

What model do you have waiting? GRS sights, speedfeed stock, heatshield, rifle sights, plain jane with bead sight?

Bead sight, heat shield, rifle stock. I didn't notice if it had a speedfeed stock on it or not, come to think of it...

I've heard some people think the a1 is a better model, but it wasn't on sale at the time. ;-)

I'm looking forward to trying it out...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome and Hello from a FREE state, Arizona! :D :lol: :cool:

Your 590 sound just like mine, a straight forward shotgun! (With plenty of rounds!) :eek:

Have fun next week when she free!

Lateck,

Ahhh TN land of the free. Yeah i have to wait for a firearm. I wait the 30 seconds or less it takes for the background check to go through. Welcome to the board.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

Just sent my Blackwater 930-SPX of to AIMPRO for some work. Hope to audition the new and improved shottie before Christmas. :cool:

Today should be the day.

Sent with my modified D2G running TapTalk.

Blackhawk 835 Ulti-Mag 12 gauge 10+1, quick point limbsaver and spec-ops recoil reducing stock with tri-rail, laser, light and bipod.

Back