• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

12 bore wrist breaker

Nope.

n3RGs0O.gif

When I was younger I feared no recoil and would have tried it in a beartbeat. I enjoyed many of the large bore handguns that scared the hell out of most people.

Now I am at the point where I just want to shoot and have fun without fighting the gun. The 44 is about as big as I go, but I really don't even enjoy that as much as I used to.

I think this is a cool gun but I will enjoy watching someone else fight the recoil on that one.

Oh they couldn't have shot a standard load in it either.

He had to shoot a big deer slug with extra powder behind it.

This is what being a show off is all about guys. Only nowadays I guess it's considered acceptable to show off your stupidity because there's no such thing as bad press anymore.

Ok, I like shotguns. I like shotguns just about more than any other firearm. I like all sorts of shotguns in many forms. From the Rossi Circuit Judge in .410, to the single shot NEF, to obviously pump actions, to the autos I hope to one day own even if it is $1300.

I wouldn't pay $5 for that and the experience. I'm glad someone else took the time to do the video so none of us here ever feel like "I just had to try it". Thank you for sharing!!! :D

CMQ pointed out a very salient point~

These were REALLY heavy slug loads, not something that might be a bit more tame.

But still....

I am reminded of something that my Mom used to tell me all the time.

Just because you CAN do something, doesn't necessarily mean that you SHOULD.

Back